Chapter 25

A/N* Comment if you see any mistakes.

"You know we can tell your parents that you're sick. Your mom would believe that." Alexandria said patting my hand.

"Telling them she's sick won't be a lie. Since her heart is probably bro-."

"Shut up Harry!" Alexandria said stomping her feet with her high heels.

"It won't be suspicious at all." Alexandria continued.

" I want to go! So what if they're married life still goes on! Plus I'm not giving Natasha satisfaction of not being there."

"Like she cares if we even show up." Harry said rolling his green eyes.

"Fine you have a point, plus we're almost there." She leaned over the seat and asked the chauffeur how long till we arrived. "He said we'll be at the reception in 6 minutes." Alexandria gave me a comforting smile. I acknowledged her smile with a nod.

"So what's the plan when we arrive? Do you want to get some alone time with Alex to say goodbye or umm talk him out of it?" Alexandria asked me.

"Talk him out of what? Ally I just say forget about that douchebag. He evidently doesn't love you if he's married to another woman."

"Harry." Alexandria growled under her breath.

"No, he's right. I just need to move on with my life. We're making a big deal of nothing." The car came to a stop in front of a huge house.

''This must be the new summer house they were talking about." Harry said, getting out of the vehicle when the chauffeur opened the door for us.

"What time is it?" Alexandria asked. Harry checked his watch on his wrist.
"Six twenty. The party started at five. Arriving fashionably late." Harry said grinning at us. I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"Shall we ladies?" He asked.

"We shall." Alexandria said walking up the stairs ignoring his out stretched hand. I took his other hand.

"Looks like you're my date." Harry said smirking at me.

"Looks? I am." I said smirking back.

"Time to make a certain somebody jealous," Harry said as we stepped into the house.

"Welcome! Would you like me to show you to a table?"

"Yes please," smiled Alexandria. The short plump server showed us to a table. It was a round table with a silk table cover that had sea shells on the bottom.

''What can I get you to eat?'' A girl with short brown hair asked us holding up a small notepad.

"Uh, I'll have lobster with a salad and Pepsi," I said. I love lobster and I love salads.

"Lobster and salad together? Gross." Harry said making a disgusted face.

The waitress took our orders away and soon came back with them. We chatted for a bit and finished our meals in 30 minutes.

"Well, I'm stuffed,'' Alexandria said patting her stomach.

"Aren't you always." Harry mumbled.

"Hey! I heard" that!"

"Umm, do you guys wanna go dance?" I said quickly changing the subject before they start bickering.

"Yeah, how about me & you go dance?" Harry said glaring at Alexandria as he said this. Why are they always "fighting"?

"Guys, we can all go and get a booth to sit at,together."

"Okay, let's go." Alexandria got up and started walking towards the back, you could hear a loud music playing.