Chapter 10

"Is that a hickey?" I quickly raised my hand to cover it.

"Hickey ? Alex I think your hangover is still affecting you see ya later,"I said shoving Alex out of my room and closing the door behind with lock. I ran over to my walk-in closet and picked out a purple turtle neck with black high rise dress jeans. I walked towards the back where my shoes were and decided to wear my purple pumps I need to practice running in them.

I walked over to my mirror and looked at my neck. My hair and turtle neck are covering it I think I should be fine. As I was walking out my stomach started to growl.

I haven't ate all morning since I spent most of it getting ready.

I peeked my head out of my door and made sure no one was around once I made sure the cost was clear I tip toed out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I'm wishing Alex isn't there. Because I know he will be inspecting my neck.

"Good morning." Said an awfully familiar voice.

"Nana!"I exclaimed running to hug my Nana. Nana aka my grandmother who likes to be called Nana. Would always take care of me when my parents couldn't take me to their meetings,but when she could she would be the one taking care of me while they were in the meeting. Shes great.

"When did you get here?" Nana had this glint in her eye.

"Last night. I went to check if you were awake. But you were sound asleep."

"Uh,what time?" I asked. Hope full she didn't walk in.

"2Am the driver brought me from the airport here. I knocked but since I didn't get a reply. I assumed you were sound asleep."

"Did you try to wake me up?" I asked casually leaning on the counter.

"No. I didn't want to wake you up. I know it could wait." My Nana gave me a mischievous smile. I knew something was up. Maybe she did go in my room. That means she knows I didn't sleep here.

"Nana did you g-."

"Good morning." Alex interrupted me.

"Good morning." I responded casually.

"Mrs.A?" Alex asked surprised and embarrassed since he was still in his pajamas. He was wearing a white shirt it was bug and see through so you could kinda see his abs. I didn't notice I was staring until Alex winked at me. I shot him a glare.

"So your the friend my son has over. I haven't seen you in a long time." My Nana went and embraced Alex in a hug.

His face was facing me, I stuck my tongue at him when he was staring at my neck. He wasn't going to find anything.

"Breakfast is ready." Sang the maid I disliked the blond one. We followed her and sat down I sat next to my Nana and Alex sat all the way on the other side. When the blond served Alex she leaned way down making sure her cleavage was showing.

"Can you go get me a glass over orange juice?" I asked.

She shot me a glare,"Yes, my lady." She said mockingly . I gave her a big fake smile.

Alex just smirked at me. I raised and eyebrow at him. He mouthed me something.

Jealous much?

I gaped at him.

"Ally close your mouth unless you want to catch flys." Nana said giving me a smile. I immediately closed my mouth feeling embarrassed.

"Do you know what time dads going be home?" I asked Nana. He called saying he was coming home today.

"He should be here soon. I hear he has a surprise for you!"

A surprise?! Unlike many people I adore surprises.

"A surprise? I hope it's good." I laughed.

I snapped my head towards the direction of the door. I couldn't see the door but I did see my dad walk into te kitchen.

"Mother!" My dad exclaimed looking at my grandmother. Hmph he didn't see me like always.

"Ashton. My son, I haven't seen you in a long time." Tears rimmed my grandmothers eyes. I smiled at the small reunion. They exchanged a couple words. Before My Father joined us at the table.

"Soo I hear you have a surprise." I said making sure I didn't sound surprised.

"I actually have two." My dad informed me. I nodded.

"The first one is actually here."

"Alexandra." My dad called. Wait did be say."ALEXANDRA!' I shouted running over to her.

"ALLY!" She shouted back. We hugged each other. Alexandra was my favorite cousin and I was her favorite. I was so happy to see her. To have a friend here.

"I haven't seen you in forever." I exclaimed dragging her to the table.

She got served her food. When I sat her down.

We immediately chatted away.

"The second surprise is that everyone at this table is going to Hawaii."

I've been to Hawaii but never with Alex.

This was going to be fun.

*A/N* I've been sooo busy sorry for not updating.