Chapter 9

I turned my head to the door and faced a drunk Alex. How does someone get drunk in a short time. I was giving Alex a death glare.

"You can leave Harry."

Harry layed his and on my shoulder.I shivered when we made skin contact. It didn't spark butterfly's unlike Alex's touch.

"I'm not leaving you alone with a drunk person."

"I can handle it. If I need help I'll go to your room."

"217." Harry said looking me in the eye. "Be careful." I chuckled to my self I wasn't scared of Alex.

I marched in the door flinging Alex inside and locking the door behind me. I scanned the messy living room. He had beer,wine,and whiskey bottles all over the place.

" How long was I gone?" I wondered aloud.

"An hour and a half." Alex growled. Someone was angry.

"Look bucket brain. I know you're mad. But your not going to growl at me like you're a dog. Even though you are and act like one." I laughed in his face. I can't tell Alex how I feel when he's in this state.

"I uses to have a dog that would hump sexy girls like you. I guess since I'm a dog." Alex slurred. He grabbed my waist and shoved me on the couch. He was on top of me.

"Alex your drunk leave me alone." I put my hands on his chest and tried to shove him off but it was no use. He was standing his ground. He leaned down to my neck and started kissing it. I felt butterfly's swimming in my stomach.

"A-Alex." I strutted. I let a moan escape my lips when he found my weak spot.

"Bingo." I heard Alex whisper.

"Stop." I moaned but my hands said different when I slid my hand in his neck and pushed his face closer.

"Me and you never have kissed have we?" Alex asked removing his lips from my neck. It stung a little.

"No. Why do you ask?" I asked Alex while bitting my lip. I pulled Alex's face close to mine and brushed my lips slowly over his lips.

"Don't tease me like that." Alex murmured while leaning in. Alex was so close to my face. He then removed the space between us and his lips meet mine. I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach. In other words sparks and fireworks.

Mine and Alex's lips moved in sync. Not breaking our kiss Alex picked me up and walked towards the room.

Alex softly laid me down. He started tugging my dress down. He unzipped it where the zipper was. While taking a break from our kiss.

I kicked my dress off. Alex started tugging his pants down while I reached for this beer can that was next to me. I gulped down the remains as I stood up and slowly tugged Alex's shirt over his head.

"Nice abs." I said running a finger over them.

"Thanks babe." Alex said pulling me for a kiss. Well this escalated quickly I thought did he call me babe?

Alex started running his hands all over the place.Leaving trail of kisses.

My turn. I flipped Alex over so he was under me. I rubbed my hands over him and he started moaning very loud. I started giggling.

"Well see who's giggling next." Alex flipped me over and started making me moan. This felt so right. Then thoughts started hitting me. My life would be over if my dad found out. Alex's has a fiancé he's technically cheating. I can't do this.

"Alex." I managed to say between our kisses. " I can't do this." I pushed Alex off of me and sat up.

"Why not?" Alex asked sliding his hand up my legs.