Chapter 17

Perfümé commercial was over. Now it was time to party. Not a teenager party. Its a party here people drink and sophistically dance. No crazy teen dances. Unless someone gets drunk. Then people will remember for a while and you will feel humiliated. It happens.

"Thank you lady and gentleman's. If you are going to stay for the after party please go to the ball room." I started giggling

"What's so funny?"

"They said ball."

Edward cracked a smile."You're weird." I started at him.

"Thank you?" I asked unsure of what to say.

"Lets get going before we get runned over." Edward grabbed my hand. So we wouldn't get lost in the sea of people. Only a couple people left. I wonder if Alex is staying for the after party?

"Wow." Edward said. I grinned at him. The ball room was huge. It had a chandelier in the middle of the high celling. Tables with food were already served.

"Want to eat?" Edward asked motioning to a table with white table covers and the same color as Alexandria's dress. Shiny green.

"Sure." I looks around to see if I knew anyone. I grinned spotting my old clique.

"Lets to over here." Edward followed me to a table where a blond a red headed and a black headed were seated.

"Ally?" gasped the one with red hair. Victoria.

"Victoria and Nikki!" I squealed. Excited to see my old friends. I left out the black headed out. Sesiny.

"We haven't seen you in forever!" exclaimed Nikki with beach blond hair.

We quickly exchanged hugs.

"Are you going to introduce us to your hot friend?" Edwards face reddened.

"Ladies this is Edward my date." I smiled.

"Your date?" Asked Victoria with her eyebrows raised.

"Come here and sit next to me." Nikki said dragging Edward. I said he was my date now there stealing him.

"Here sit here." Victoria motioned for me to sit next to her. I wiggled my eyebrows at Edward who smirked. Womanizer. Sesiny was on one side and Nikki on his other.

"You never called us or texted us after you moved!" Exclaimed Victoria.

"It's only been four months Vee."

"Yeah your probably call us your old friends."

"What?" I awkwardly laughed. "Why would I do that?"

"Because I know you." If only she knew me now.

"So how has it been since you and Travis broke up?"

"Great actually."

"The first time he try's to cheat on you he gets caught." I frowned when I saw Sesiny rubbing her hands all over Edward. The last time I talked talked to them was four months ago.

"She acts like nothing happened."

"You know her." Said Victoria eating her food. I dug in and got halfway through it.

"Full already?" I nodded I had a small stomach.

"You?"

"No." She said grinning. I laughed Victoria could eat.

I relaxed in my chair a while.

"We need to use the restroom." Nikki said. Sesiny and Nikki got up to go use the restroom. I looked over at Edward and gave him a smirk.