Chapter 7

"What about my dad?" I asked.

"He's going to be gone for three days at an urgent business meeting. Don't worry he won't find out," Alex smirked looking at me.

"You look like a cute turtle when you smirk." I giggled at Alex.

"Drunks say the truth."

"I'm not drunk." I said waving my hand around.

"That's what they all say." He looked me in the eye. I stared back into his green eyes.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." I whispered,but I had to ruin the moment by poking his eye..

"WHAT THE OUCH! I'M NEVER GOING TO LET YOU DRINK AGAIN IF YOUR GOING GO THIS CRAZY." Alex yelled massaging his eye while he glared at me with the other one.

"It's your fault for taking me. Revenge."

"I'll show you revenge." Alex said smirking at me but one hand covering his eye he looked creepy.

"Let's get going to Lally world." I said pointing to the hotel. Me and Alex got out of his mustang and approached the hotel doors.

"Welcome To Kobra Hotels." Hmm Kobra sounded familiar.

Alex walked to the cashier.

"Mr.Kobra!" She exclaimed. I Alex Korba cool name combination.

"A room for one." He told the lady behind the reservation/paying table. I was to busy paying attention to the flower pot next to me to notice when he said one room.

"Yes sir. It's an honor to have you Mr.Kobra. Room 212. Have a nice stay." She said smiling at us and handing Alex a card.

Alex Kobra,Kobra,lady very nice,and he didn't pay. This all adds up!

"You own the Kobra Hotels?!" I exclaimed jumping into the elevator.

"Yeah." Alex said bluntly.

"This is my favorite place to stay!"

"And it'll you'll like it more after tonight." Alex said grabbing me by the waist and slamming my back to the elevator wall softly.

"Why will that be?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He said releasing me.

The elevator dinged open.

I ran looking for room 212.

"HERE'S ROOM 2-."

"Shh! People are sleeping idiot." Alex said cutting me off.

"I'm not an idiot idiot." I shot back when he removed his hands from my mouth.

"I guess were both sexy idiots." Then Alex said opening the door.

"Did you just?"

"Yeah I did."

"Okay then." I said awkwardly looking for the beds.

I opened a door that was all the way to the left corner. This place is huge must be a suite.

"Why is there only one bed?" I asked.

"Me and my monkey won't be able to fit!"

"What monkey? It's a king sized yes you will." Alex said giving me a bizarre look from the couch he was sitting on.

"Can you order food? I'm hungry." I said patting my stomach.

"One step ahead of you." I went over to the couch. I grinned evilly as I attacked Alex and pinned him to the couch. I was sitting up straddling him.

"Suprise!" I squealed.

"What a suprise." Alex said flipping me over so he was on top of me.

I was under him.

"You know you like it." Alex said whispering in my ear. I grabbed his next and pulled his face close to mine. I probably won't remember this.

Alex started leaning in.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"That must be the food." Alex said quickly scrambling off of me. He looked guilty. Why would he look guilty?

"Mr.Kobra your food is ready should I wheel it in?"

"No thanks I got it." I walked over to the door. The waiter smiled at me.

"Is this your famous fiancé Ms.Natasha?" Asked the waisters.

"No she's my cousin thanks, bye." Alex said getting up from the couch.

"Did he just say fiance? YOU HAVE -." Alex clamped his hands on me, he smiled at the waiter and nodded at her. She left smiling at both us. Alex smiled back, that smile won't last after she leaves.

*A/N*

What did you think?

No one guessed my age last chapter 😜.

Chapter question.

What music do you like?

Any Directioners or janoskianators?