Chapter 22

I froze at the sound of a voice. Could it be my guardian angel telling me I'm not going to die? I looked up at the ceiling.

"Guardian angel?"

"What the?" Alexis said looking at me ruining the peaceful moment.

"Did you hear it also?"

"What?" Alexis said looking at me really concerned.

"The voice that said "Maybe you won't."

"Oh. you mean Harry?" Alexis said pointing behind me.

"Harry?!" What the heck when did he get in here and better yet where did he get that bagel?

"Oh, I let him in no need to freak out." Alexis said giving me a look.

"Did you really think your angel would talk to you? Thats probably like illegal in heaven!" Alexis said laughing really loud. Harry started laughing also and they both awkwardly stopped.

"How was I supposed to know he was here?"

"Didn't you recognize my voice? Or do I have the voice of an angel?" He said winking at me. I stuck my tongue out of him.

" Do you really think Natasha would try to kill you? And why would she?" He asked.

I shrugged and yawned.

"Maybe its already working she's being dulisonal. Oh, and because Ally's trying to steal Natasha fiancé." Alexis states simply while Harry almost choked on his bagel and I gave her a glare. That's classified information and I'm not trying to steal him!

"Are you going to hold him hostage for money or something? And why would you need more money?" Harry asked looking at me like I was crazy. Oh great he thinks I'm going to actually steal him!

"I am not going to st-."

"I mean like steal him for her. Like,um. They love each other!" Wow, get right to the point Alexis thanks.

Harry started to actually cough like he was choking.

"T-they what? You what Ally?"

"Uh-well, you see, WHAT IF NATASHA POISONED MY DRINK? I think we should talk about something more important."

"This isn't a movie where you're going to wake up dead or be asleep like sleeping beauty or something."

"She would need a needle for the last part." Harry said finishing his bagel.

"Why would someone randomly give you water you idiot?"

"UH,well excuse you maybe not the whole world is evil! She gave it to me because,because why would someone poison it it doesn't make sense! Thats just weird and creppy and has she tried anything else before nooo and how does she know you and Alex have a thing HUH?"

"Your dumb Alexandria. Maybe Natasha not that stupid and has noticed" Harry stated.

"You're dumber."

"You're stupider, I should know."

"Uh, well your the dumbest of them all."

"We all know blondes are stupider."

Things got real Alexis hates it when people say blonds are dumb.

"SHUT UP PLAYBOY IF ANYONE'S STUPID HERE IT'S YOU! THINKING I'M GOING TO GET BAD BECAUSE YOU FLIRT WITH EVERYONE."

Well this escalated quickly and I have no idea whats going on and I'm getting really sleepy.

"WELL YOU'RE THE IDIOT FOR CHEATING ON ME."

Wait what? Whats going on they're yelling at each other faces and talking about flirting and cheating.

"Do you guys know each other?"

"WE WENT TO THE SAME ACADEMY!"

"Wait, Alexis didn't you go to an all girls academy?"

"More like an all boys academy."

Alexis punched Harry in the nose.

"Okay. I'm going to bed. You guys clearly aren't going to help me figure out if I die or not."

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Harry yelled blood dripping from his nose into the carpet.

Ugh, I'm outta here. Blood plus they won't listen to me?

I let the two ex lover birds solve their love problems. They obviously still have feelings for each other. I closed the door of my suite room and jumped on my bed. Why I'm I suddenly really sleepy?

Maybe it was the blood, blood makes me really dizzy. And the drink what if what if. I thought to my self as I drifted off to a deep slumber.