.:3:.

The next day came quickly, but not quick enough, and I was beaming by the time I was back home from school. And the only reason for that was the fact that I had a 'date' with Vic. It was quite strange to go out with someone I did not know, on a Thursday, at Chipotle, but I was too overjoyed to question it.

Throughout the entire time I was preparing for the meeting, I heard the voices of all the wise people in my life telling me to not meet up with strangers I befriended online, especially after talking to them for only a day, but this was different. People on dating apps were generally supposed to be quite nice...right?

I really hoped he would like me. Although apparently I did not have much to worry about because, just like me, he was desperate. Vic informed me that he would already be bringing the contract I had to sign to become one of his subs (he told me that he already had a few, which was completely fine by me as long as everyone was treated fairly and was given enough attention). According to Vic, he was starting to lose his grip on his life in the BDSM community, because others were simply forgetting about him as he had not been seen with a new slave in months. I understood the fact that he had to maintain his reputation as an owner. I wondered if my age would be a problem, though...

As we were meeting up in the town centre, in Chipotle I, of course, had to wear my best suit. In my opinion, the first impression is the most important and if it meant that I had to wear my most expensive clothes, so be it.

I checked the time on the clock which hung stiffly on my bedroom wall and realised that I had half an hour before the meeting. I looked in the mirror one last time, admiring my blue tuxedo and stylish hairstyle, before leaving the house, not forgetting essentials like my phone and wallet. The location was not too far away from home and I could easily walk there in 15 minutes. And I did just that however, I took my time so that I did not seem too keen. So I took a longer route and arrived two minutes after the scheduled time. Being fashionably late was my style.

From the most recent text, he sent me, Vic explained that he was seated at a table in the far corner of the place. I already knew what to vaguely look for in appearance but, when I noticed him upon entering Chipotle, he was exactly as described. Even better.

I could only see the back of his head so far, as he was facing the wall, but I could only imagine how gorgeous he would look! Vic's soft locks effortlessly rested on his broad shoulders and were covered up by a snapback. I felt slightly overdressed when I noticed that he showed up in a short-sleeved button-up shirt and skinny jeans, but it was too late to go back and change now! Why was I such an idiot? Then again, it was just my luck.

I took a deep breath and, after fixing up my hair and bunny ears one last time, I started to slowly make my way over to the nearly empty table. It felt like I was going for some sort of audition or I was walking the plank - which were two very different things, but both fitted my emotions. As soon as I reached the table, I stood motionlessly while staring at Vic. He did not move a muscle or even look up at me, with his long hair covering his face like a curtain. I decided to simply sit down opposite him and introduce myself properly.

"Who the fuck are you?" Snapped the man on the other side of the table, without even looking up from his phone, as soon as I took a seat. My eyebrows furrowed in puzzlement, but I quickly brushed it off.

"You're Vic, right? We were supposed to be meeting here..." I trailed off, confused and slightly dazed.

"No, I'm meeting someone else," he said, annoyed. "Now, please get lost. I don't want anyone seeing me with you."

"Uh...no," I ignored his rudeness; he probably just got confused. "It's me. I'm FistMePapi."

Finally, I was lucky enough to gain the attention of Vic as he looked up at me from his phone and his eyes nearly bulged out of his head, and I was pretty sure that so did mine. I recognised him! This guy went to my school; he was the one I ran into when I was late for the important test. I assumed that his name was 'Mike' because of the books he was carrying, but maybe they belonged to someone else and he was storing them for the person. However, that did not change the fact that, like me, he was underage and on a kinky dating website.