.:35:.

I clutched the warm blanket tighter around my body, while taking a sip of my hot chocolate (which was not so hot anymore as it had been standing there for a while).

After the general weirdness and confusion, Vic made the three police officers leave the room and wait outside while he released me from the St Andrew's cross. My feet fell to the ground with a thump. I was quite cold so he reluctantly supplied me with a blanket, although it was obvious that he wanted nothing but to humiliate me further by making me walk around naked. So a blanket was all I got.

I found it so bizarre that Vic was actually familiar with these officers. But what seemed even more strange was how they burst into his house, guns aimed and ready to fire, but felt completely at ease as soon as they saw him. Surely it did not matter whether he was their friend or not, if he did something worthy of getting basically swatted he should be in handcuffs right now rather than taking care of me.

After we stepped out of the room, the five of us wondered to the lounge where, upon seeing how cold I really was, Vic instructed his butler to fetch me a hot drink. And that was how I ended up here: sitting, barely covered, with three suspicious police officers in the same room.

Vic, if anything, seemed amused by this and kept giving me teasing looks. He and the three men, who I soon found out were named Mark, Travis and Matt, were having normal conversations, as if they did not just break into his house with the intention of arresting someone.

I was extremely confused so, when their talking died down slightly, I took my chance in tapping Vic on the shoulder. This got his attention and he turned to me.

"What the fùck is going on?" I asked bluntly.

At this, Vic smirked, "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

"I have a pretty open mind," I reminded, slightly coldly. "Remember? - at one point I literally believed Melanie when she said that she got abducted as a child and poisoned the guy with milk and cookies to escape. Stupid, right? Pffft, there's no way that could have happened."

"I know, I remember. And that doesn't make you open minded, it makes you naive."

"Then take advantage of that naivety and tell me what's going on," I quickly retorted.

There was no way I was going to let him leave me in total cluelessness. I was a person who just needed answers and I was sure to force them out of Vic if I needed to. I was also aware of the three men in uniform, who intently listened in on our conversation.

"Fine," Vic sighed, before taking a long breath and rushing out quickly, "Okay, so I'm actually a secret government agent working for the FBI. I'm at your school as an undercover student because there have been reports of possible sexual activities occurring between the teachers and students which, in turn, is illegal. I use my brother's name in order to not be recognised and I am conducting a very professional and serious investigation."

"...I think you're bullshitting me," I concluded after a second of thought and a small nod to myself.

"I told you: you wouldn't believe me," Vic grinned as if he just won a medal when, in reality, he proved a meaningless point which no one even cared about.

"Yeah, because you're lying," I pointed out what was already clear.

"If I was, why would three cops be at my house, not arresting me?"

"Because they're your friends."

"Friends?" Scoffed Travis, one of the more quiet men. This was the first time he spoke. "What the fuck? I hate this stupid piece of trash! He's annoying."

I raised an eyebrow at the man, then at Vic, who had his hand to his chest in an offended manner and his mouth agape. He looked like a sassy black woman who was about to say something that would burn the guy so hard he would be shitting out of his mouth, but Mark chimed in first.

"Travis, stop being a dìck. And Vic, you shouldn't be revealing private information about your case to random people."

"But I had a good reason," Vic cut in.

"Which was?"

"To prove a point."

By now, I was simply facepalming at all of these idiotic people. They were clearly just playing along to Vic's lie and were trying to trick me. Vic? A government spy? That little bitch could barely tie his shoelaces, talk about secret missions!

"Well, anyway," Vic carried on, ignoring what Mark had just told him about keeping things strictly confidential. But I was still sure that this was all made up, "I got these guys called on me by Mr Cerulli, who filed a complaint saying that I was stalking him. They didn't know this was even my house."

"And were you stalking him?" I asked.

"Yes."

"So, why aren't you getting arrested for stalking him?"

"Because it's part of the secret plan to expose that motherfucker."

I rolled my eyes. Vic was such a bad liar, I could see right through him. But, I decided to play along with his little game just for the fun of it.

"And, what are you planning to achieve through stalking him?" I questioned, as if I actually believed him.

"I want to know if what parents have been complaining about is true. There have been calls in from parents who were worried about their kids, because they suspected that the principal is a pedophile and has sex with his students."

I suddenly recalled something which happened a while back. I always found the incident quite humorous and it sprung to my mind as soon as Vic said those words. With a joking tone to my voice I said, "This probably won't help at all, but a sucked his dick to get out of suspension a few months ago."

There was silence in the room and the four men gazed at me with wide, baffled eyes. What happened? Did I say something wrong? Was there food stuck in my teeth?

"Wait what?" Vic was first to collect himself and come to his senses.

"I sucked his dick a few months ago, so that I would not get suspended," I repeated slower this time so that their tiny brains could comprehend this. Surely, it wasn't a big deal, right?

"Are you serious?" There was a sense of emergency in his voice. "When?"

"Remember when you got into that fight at school? Basically, because I was involved as well, I would have gotten the same punishment: a week of suspension. I managed to get myself out of that though because I offered to suck his dick. He obviously accepted, because who would deny a blowjob from a hot piece of ass like me, am I right? And so, I sucked his dick to-"

"Was he big?" Travis cut me off with a wonder of his own.

"Yeah, he was fairly large, if my memory serves me right," I explained. "About seven inches. Maybe seven and a ha-"

"Kellin!" Vic yelled my name in impatience.

"What?" I bellowed back, just as annoyed at being forced to stop talking constantly.

All of a sudden, he stood up and, before I knew it, I was in his arms, embraced in a warm and welcoming hug. As irritated as I was, I could never turn down a hug from a cute boy.

"Oh my god, Kells! You've just helped so much it's unbelievable. Ahh, I love you so much! This is so useful."

"Wait, what?" I repeated what he said earlier. Did I hear that right? "This is actually serious?"

"Of course it is! Now we'll know how far back we have to go on the surveillance cameras. Thank you so much, I love you."

Before our little moment could last any longer, an impatient Mark raised his voice.

"You two are cute and all, but I'm pretty sure we've got a pedo to catch so we have to go. Care to join us, Vic?"

With reluctance in his movements, Vic pulled back out of our hug and gazed deeply into my eyes with his own loving ones. He placed a comforting kiss on the apple of my cheek, before the four men hurriedly disappeared out of the room.

What the fuck just happened?