.:33:.

"I'll get that!" I announced, upon hearing the doorbell ring. Vic had informed me of the fact that we would be having guests today and, as he was off in the kitchen, I decided to open the door.

As soon as I did so, I came face to face with a slightly familiar pair of eyes - or rather one eye.

"Oh! You're the guy from the S&M party. Wetty Fap, right?" I smiled as a warm greeting.

"Fetty Wap, but close enough," he returned my expression with a teasing grin of his own.

Vic never explained why he was here, or why we would be having guests in general, but I already had a pretty good idea.

The other day, although he was quite reluctant to do it, Vic broke the news to the girls. They did not take it well. In my opinion they overreacted, especially when Melanie burst into tears, and they all glared at Vic as if he was the anti-christ. But I could not deny that I was a bit worried as well.

Sure, I definitely had more confidence in my position by Vic's side than the other girls did, but it did not mean that I had a secure place at Vic's house. He could give me away, just like he would do with the girls!

Even if he did not make me leave today, it would probably happen at another time. Vic had the attention span of a goldfish and the patience of a toddler; he would get bored of me pretty fast, just like he did with everyone else. When it came to him, you could never know.

About two seconds after I closed the front door and ushered Fetty into the girls' room, the doorbell rung again. This time, when I ran to get it, my palm barely touched the handle when the door was swinging open and a figure began to swagger inside with his head held high.

"What are you doing here, dipshit?" I asked in disgust, as soon as my eyes landed on Kevin.

"Get out of my way, peasant. I'm here to collect what's mine." With those words, he pushed passed me and paraded into the house, already knowing his way around. I groaned loudly at Vic's poor choices. Was he really going to let Kevin - fucking Kevin of all people - become the master to some of his pets?

I grumbled under my breath. I did not mind Fetty, although I did not know him very well, but Kevin got on my nerves. He was not as much of a bad guy as he was irritating. Then again, I could relate to that.

I begrudgingly made my way into the living room where everyone else was. The girls were still bitter about the decision, but they did not have a choice. This is what happens when you put your life into someone else's hands.

The first thing I noticed while sitting down on the armrest of one of the couches was the look Fetty was throwing at Melanie, and the way the girl flirtatious shied away. Ding, ding, ding! We have a match!

I still had mixed feelings about the situation. On one hand, I will miss the girls. On the other, they would be happier this way...and I could finally have the pets' room all to myself, giving me the ability to jerk off any time I wanted to (as long as Vic did not see, of course).

But I still felt a strong lump of guilt forming in my throat. I felt awful for the fact that I, one of the only stable ones here, would probably be staying with Vic. And by 'stable', I mean financially stable. If Vic kicks me out, I always have a home I can come back to, where I will have clothes and food waiting for me. Some of the girls? They had nothing. Their entire lives relied on Vic's decisions and now they would suddenly be handed over to men who they did not know or trust. But none of them were bad people, so my hopes were pretty high.

Vic finally showed up. With how much time he spent in the kitchen, I assumed that he would have some food for us, but nope. Judging by the crumbs on his shirt, he ate it all.

I guessed that he would want to start with an explanation, as no one really understood his reasoning yet, except for me.

Vic did the bro hug with Fetty (I'm pretty sure he grabbed his ass in the process - maybe Vic was a more gay than he let on) and high-fived Kevin.

"Yo, guys," he greeted and they murmured back in response. Vic stood back and turned to everyone else, all eyes on him. "As you already know, I can't keep all of you here anymore. It's not because I don't want to, believe me you're great friends, it's just that someone made me realise that relationships can't be forced. It should be a mutual understanding between two people and, right now, I can't provide that for all of you. Relationships shouldn't depend on sex, but rather on feelings. I know that most of you aren't even looking for a real relationship, you just want some fun and a place to stay, but I am. I realised that I want a stable relationship and that's why I can't have all of you here."

Slowly the girls nodded in understanding. I was about to as well, but Vic was gazing at me with such pure eyes that I felt trapped by them. What he said almost felt like a confession. But to who? To me? Did my words from the previous day somehow make him realise this? I, myself, was not even looking for a relationship but, now that Vic put it this way, being part of one did not seem so bad after all.

A few more words were said, along with a couple of questions from the pets but, soon enough, agreements were made on who would take who. Most of the girls went for Fetty - ahhh, who doesn't love a big, black dick? I've had my fair share of those! - and Kevin was going to leave with Amy and Lynn.

From the looks of it, everyone was quite happy with who they were leaving with. Fetty and Kevin were both good doms and would treat them well, I was sure of it.

The hour was getting late and I knew that they were going to leave soon, so I decided that it was my time to give them all their talks, because they definitely needed them. I went down the line of how they stood.

"Melanie!" I called the girl's name to grab her attention. "I know that you're still a little girl, but remember to take your meds and don't eat too much candy. Taylor, please, for the love of god, never do the condom challenge again. Maria, please look out for yourself and make sure you don't mistake glue for lube again. Lynn," I looked down at her feet and was instantly repulsed, "never wear those shoes again, they're hideous. Amy...if you say that Harambe was just a gorilla one more time, I will not hesitate to cut you."

And that was not just a threat, it was a promise.

With teary eyes and cheeky grins, the girls were soon gone. Luckily, I had all of their phone numbers (although we mostly just sent each other pictures of shirtless Chris Hemsworth). Everything would be okay. Very different, but okay.

I felt a pair of warm, muscular arms snake around my waist and my back pressed into something firm. Then, I felt a hot breath on my ear which was accompanied by a raspy voice.

"Now it's just you and me..."