Prologue

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I shouted like we always do, as a Nazgul. I push the entrance door open furiously. "I Almost had him" I said taking off my long black hood. I was out near the shire with two of my men. Chasing the ring bearer.

I saw my father, the witch king sitting on his throne. He doesn't lead anymore of our Nazguls which people think we are 9 but we are actually 10. I am a new member, yet. I lead the group since I was the fastest rider out there and was a good swordsman. but that was all, I don't know how to use any other weapon or my bare hands.

"Maybe you weren't fast enough" one of the Nazguls said, I growled at him but my father boomed "calm down child! Sauron's being patient and the time we'll have the ring it will be more powerful than now" I never saw my fathers face it was always black and his voice was big and scary but I got used to that.

I growled even louder and announced "I'm going to Isengard, To visit Saruman"

Wondering who I am? Princess Lostariel, People call me Princess... no one ever called me Lostariel in about 2000 years. I was half Elf since my mother was an elf she died giving birth to me and half whatever my father was.

I was really skinny and really white. with an average height. My hair was long Jet black and my eyes were a dull grey. Nobody on the outside of my palace, mordor or Isengard has ever saw my real face. All they saw was a person wearing a black hood with just blackness that there shouldn't be a face at all.

My eyes always had eye bugs and the color around it was always black its not dirt or anything its just the color of my skin, something I got from my father's side. My lips were always pale, black or grey never have I seen my lips had a bright color.

I was scary, except for my pointed ears that told everyone that I was an Elf. Why did my mom marry the witch king? Why is the witch king my father? Well... it all started when my mother was just an innocent Elleth living in Mirkwood, at that time she was in love with the prince there named Prince Thranduil, but her best friend was the love interest of Prince Thranduil and when her best friend found out about her feelings towards Thranduil, she told the whole Mirkwood that she was a spy of the great and legend Sauron, and that she told them that my mother was trying to free Sauron.

So Thranduil tried to kill my mother and when my mother was about to take her last breath since Thranduil had a sword in his hand to cut her head off, my father jumped in and attacked. Nothing that it had a relation to my mother. After the attack, my father saw my mother lying almost dead on the ground and took her in. At first she was a prisoner but then she grew to love the dark side and held a grudge against her old best friend and Thranduil. but she never had her revenge for she died giving birth to me.

My father was heart broken and swore to have Thranduil's wife's head on his sword but we recently found out that she traveled unto the undying lands, so we had no idea who to kill that was up to me to find out.

I seriously was angry, I mounted my dragon who I named, Redrid. And I put on my hood so no one can see my face and flew off to Isengard.

As soon as I got there I was greeted by some orcs and Uruk hai, "Your Majesty" I took off my hood and stomped straight to the tower of Saruman. "Did you just see what happen?" I shouted as I push saruman's doors open and paced back in forth in his tower while he was just standing in the middle putting his hand above the orb. "Patience little one, Sauron was proud of you" He said I stopped and felt my heart skip a beat.

I have always admired Sauron, My father said once Sauron ruled middle earth Sauron would take my hand in marriage. Which I am proud about. "really?" I asked, Saruman opened his eyes and said "Its been 2000 years and Sauron still wants to marry you. He said you are more beautiful each day" I blushed and said "Saruman I came here because I wanted to ask something?" Saruman raised his eyebrow and asked "what could you ask about when you know everything?" "Why don't we just ride over rivendell and take the ring when it arrives there?" I asked "Don't underestimate Rivendell Princess, Rivendell is powerful especially when Elrond is there and still alive once Sauron has the ring he will march to Rivendell himself and kill Elrond and take the power of his own, then we march to Mirkwood and kill all the threats there such as the warriors and then last target would be Forest of Lothlorien, once Mirkwood and Rivendell are no more then we could stand a chance against the Lady of Light" Saruman lectured me.

Then I heard one of my riders piercing scream telling me the ring is spotted again, "I guess you are summoned, your riders need you" Saruman said as he went over to the balcony and stared off into space. I nodded and went off again.

I was riding my Dragon, Redrid. with my hood on and one of my riders said "The ring was spotted near trollshaw but we aren't sure. We are scared it might have reached Lorien or Mirkwood." whenever my hood was on I talked like the rest of the Nazguls. Its one of the dark power of mine. "Lorien is too dangerous for us. You guys look near bree and the rest in Lone Lands, while I'll take the path next to Mirkwood just in case" I ordered everyone.

Soon I was off to Mirkwood,

Mirkwood came and I was already circling it for the 7th time and still no sign of the ring bearer. Just when all of a sudden an arrow came out between the trees and shot redrid in his weak spot. Soon we were going down. I fell off Redrid and landed on the grass hard. good thing my hood didn't fell.

I quickly stood up and saw an elf with blonde hair, Got out my sword and he circled around me, his dagger collided with my sword but he was too quick for me to see that he kicked me in the chest and I fell to the ground, he was about to shoot me with his arrow and bow,

but he stopped, I was confuse but that's when I realized that my hood was down. showing my face,

He suddenly put his bow down and asked "Mani naa essa en lle? Mankoi naa lle sinome?" (What is your name? and why are you here?) I backed away against the tree seeing that I was trap. but I didn't understand him, but that he got. "who are you?" he asked again. I tried searching for my sword but its not within my reach.

He went near me grabbed my hands and tied me to a tree with my back facing the tree. "I don't understand... you but I'm not setting you free till you tell me" He said as he was gonna make a fire.

**

Its been 3 hours since he has captured me as his prisoner. He was eating bread and then he gave some to me. but I didn't eat it. "I'm gonna keep you here till you talk" he said as he sat back down.

A few seconds have passed and then I said "I don't understand Elvish" his eyes widen as I spoke. "ok, then what are you doing here?" he asked. "Tell me before my men from my kingdom come here and take you away, I will set you free when you tell me"

"You will set me free? but I am your enemy. Princess Lostariel is my name what is yours?" I asked "I will set you free, I don't have the will to kill another elf. My name is Prince Legolas" he said as he sat infront of me. "So you are one of those Nazguls? But your hood is different from the others. Are you the witch king they speak of?" he asked

"No, that is my father. People mistake me for the witch king nobody knows that I am an elleth with dark powers" I said not making eye contact. "again, what are you doing here?" he asked. "I am searching for the ring bearer for it belongs to my master" I said proudly. "It would be wrong of me to set you free but I'll give you a deal, I'll set you free and heal your dragon but we will meet again" he said

"But it is forbidden of my father to see our enemies without fighting" I said "Then I'll keep you here forever because it is also forbidden to set the enemy free" he said, I sighed and screamed my piercing scream. "where do I know where we'll meet?" I asked furiously. "Meet me tomorrow night near the river of Trollshaw" He said "I'm afraid of water" I said "Trust me" he said while he cut the rope from my hands and put some leaves on Redrid, after a few minutes Redrid was healed from the arrow.

"How do I know if your not tricking me?" he asked, I mounted Redrid and put on my hood and said in my scary voice "I'm a woman of my word"

Hey guys! This is a new story of mine, I made this sometime in 2013 February on Quizilla.com but I'll continue it here. On the side is a picture of Princess Lostariel. So hope you guys liked it if you do then please Vote! Thanks for reading!