Damn water! Damn foolish elf!

I was happy to get away from that foolish Elf, I quickly reunited with my fellow riders. "The ring hass been sspotted, traveling fasstt on horssee going tto Rrivendell" one of them hissed, my temper rises as I always felt frustrated with them. "THEN WHAT IN MORGOTH'S BALLS ARE YOU DOING!?!?! GET ON YOUR HORSE YOU BRAINLESS ORC" I hissed angrily as I flied down and onto my horse that was waiting for me.

I quickly mounted it and galloped to the young Elleth that was carrying the ring bearer. After a few minutes we were already surrounding her as we entered the forest with trees. I was gaining on them quickly once we were in an open field. Me and my men were screaming like we usually do, I reached out my hand to grab the ring bearer which was only an inch away but the silly elleth mumbled something making the horse run faster.

She tried to go through different turns and jumped over a log to confuse us, she confused some of my men but I was too smart for that. but the worst came as she crossed the river making me stop dead in my tracks. We screamed in frustration,

"Give up the halfling she-elf!!" I said in a nasty tone. "If you want him, Come and claim him!!" she said. we all got our swords out and raise them in the air, I looked at my men signaling them to go over why I stay. They started to cross the river and in my head I was laughing, silly she-elf.

But suddenly she started mumbling words again and I knew that this can't be good these Elves could always be sneaky. Soon I heard a huge splash in the distance, as I looked towards the other side of the river, I saw a huge wave heading for my men. They started to run away from the wave but it was too fast for them. Once the wave swallowed my men, I screamed as loud as I can as I watched the she-elf cry for the ring bearer and she disappeared behind some trees.

I dismounted my horse threw my hood off and screamed furiously. Kicked a rock into the river.

and I did this for a living?

------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of going home to my father to Angmar I went straight to Isengard, My father is a man of few words but each word he says is an impact to everyone especially me. So I'm going to Saruman who always had  new things to talk about.

As I landed on the ground, one Orc came up to me to ask if I wanted to spar with him but instead of greeting him with words or a simple nod, I got my sword out and plunged it in his stomach and whispered the last words he'll ever hear "Never approach a Nazgul when her prey just got away" in my scary voice making some Orcs around me back away.

I took off my hood and stomped all the way to Isengard and screamed making Saruman jump. "For Morgoth's sake Princess please stop scaring me!" he scolded me in his angry tone. I plopped myself on his seat that he so calls throne and groaned "I almost had him!" Saruman went in the middle of the room over to his orb and put his hand above it making the eye, Sauron, visible on the orb making me blush and look away as it stared at me.

Soon Saruman went over to me and said "Rest Princess, You will not be needed for a while. Sauron was happy that you tried your best. He said to get some rest for you will need it once the ring is on the road again" I smiled at the thought that Sauron something so evil actually cared about me.

---------------------------------------------

I rested as what Sauron said, I was in my room back in Angmar. Nobody bothered me unless they came to give me my food. I stared out my balcony looking out towards the small forest that was near the palace. It was the night I will meet this foolish Elf. I rolled my eyes as I wore my long sleeve black dress with my black cloak,