Nazgul Vs. Witch King

This is the second to the last chapter! huhuhu. I always get emotional when a story is about to end. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! please do vote!! :D

It was the day that Lostariel was going to be hanged, how did she feel? She felt nothing but all she could focus on was when her time comes would she actually end her life or someone end it for her would Legolas be there to say his final words?

Regret

That was all that kept running through her head. "It's time" a guard said as he opened the small bar door to her cell. The guards harshly grabbed her and dragged her somewhere. Lostariel didn't struggle nor did she fight her eyes just scanned for a certain face, a face she wishes to see before she dies. A face she wish is the last face she'll ever see.

After a few minutes of being dragged when the light got lighter she lifted her head up to see she was at a cliff, and at the end of the cliff was a rope and there stood King Thranduil and Legolas. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Legolas their eyes connected for a bit but all Lostariel could see in his eyes were pure hatred and rage. And an ache started to increase in her heart as she saw a blonde elleth beside him with sky blue eyes clinging on his shoulder like a possessive Elf who is only after the looks of Legolas and his fortune and title.

Lostariel wanted to roll her eyes or give her a death glare but she didn't had the heart to give Legolas a bad impression of her right before she dies and make him believe that she was heartless. Suddenly the guards threw her harshly on the ground right in front of King Thranduil and Legolas. "What is your last words creature?!" King Thranduil asked venomously before Lostariel could say anything which was 'I love you Legolas' the hair on the back of Lostariel's neck stood and her body stiffened.

Her eyes widen and she quickly shouted "Let me go!! You are putting all of yourselves in danger!!" she tried warning them some laugh while some snorted tears were already filling Lostariel's eyes not because no one believed her but because she was scared. "Please you gotta believe me!!" Lostariel shouted but only gained a back slap from the King. "Silence creature" and in the corner of Lostariel's eyes she saw Legolas walk away with the blonde elleth right on his tail.

Lostariel looked at the ground knowing it was too late, Legolas has moved on. He doesn't really care, a tear ran down her face and she recalled every single feeling she felt for him. Lostariel loved him and she would do anything to make him see that even though if he didn't felt the same way. Lostariel would give up her life, her everything just to let him know that she have loved him all the time. "Kill me" Lostariel whispered, soon she was dragged by her hair and towards the rope they violently put the rope around her neck.

She felt a burning sensation once the rope made contact with her skin. "The rope has been cursed and shall burn anyone who was sided with Sauron" the guard said as he tightened the rope making Lostariel groan in pain. "HERE LIES THE CREATURE! THE HOODED FIGURE WHO HAS BEEN RAIDING OUR HOMES AND WHO SHOT LEGOLAS. HERE, SHE SHALL DIE AND WE SHALL ALL BE AT PEACE AGAIN!" The King announced as people started cheering. "Any last words creature!?" The king hissed asking the same question, Lostariel thought long and hard of what could be her last famous words.

but all of a sudden a dragon behind the king, flying in the distance appeared and her eyes widen and her heart quicken its pace. She saw on the back of the dragon was her father, the witch king. "LOOK OUT!!" Lostariel screamed as she lunged at the King making both of them fall off the cliff, many screams and gasps could be heard around. The elven guards tried taking down the dragon but none of their arrows were strong enough to pierce the skin of the Dragon.

On the other side, at the end of the rope dangled Lostariel and King Thranduil. Lostariel's left hand was entwined with the rope to keep the rope from choking her to death and her right hand was hanging on to King Thranduil's arm. Tears strolled down Lostariel's face as not only did the rope burnt her skin so badly but King Thranduil and her weight wasn't doing them any good. "Let go creature! This is what you truly want, your enemy dead in your hands" the King said as he had no expression shown on his face. "No-- I don't want you to die" Lostariel struggled to say that since her body was in so much pain to handle. "Why creature!? why go through this just to save the one person who wants you dead!?" the King asked, Lostariel did not want to admit anything but if this was her last moment, then this moment was the only time to let the people know the truth.