Things go wrong

I was in my room in Angmar waiting till the sun goes down for my meeting with Legolas. Everyday I looked forward to our meetings, it was like a daily routine. I was snapped back into reality when a bird was at my window holding a piece of paper but once my eyes met the bird's. The bird dropped the piece of paper and flew off scared.

I went to the window to pick up the letter to see it was from Legolas;

Dear Princess Lostariel,

As a friend of mine, I here invite you to Rivendell's Grand Ball for a farewell party for the fellowship of the ring. I know we have different paths but since it is our last night together, Please put everything aside and just be my partner to this celebration as friends.

I will be waiting for inside Rivendell.

Truly yours,

Prince Legolas.

on the back were instructions on how to get to Rivendell, If I was so evil I would keep the instructions and give them to my father for our attack but the only thing stopping me from doing that was Legolas. Somehow and for an unknown reason, my heart cared for him in a way I cared for my mother.

I hesitated though on going to Rivendell, I was different. I was a Nazgul, a creature made for the use of Sauron. but I also was part Elf and that part of me was urging me to go with Legolas' plan. I quickly went to my closet tp try to find anything that I could wear that wasn't black.

but the only clothing I could find was a blood red gown that had black linings and the sleeves came up to the shoulders, I sighed and said to myself "This will do" I quickly put it on, definitely not putting make up on. It was something against my will.

--------------------------------------

I was already at the borders of Rivendell, but I stopped before I could enter. I had my black hood on but not my nazgul cloak, it was my mother's. I looked up to the stars and wished that somehow the people won't freak out because my face looked evil and hoping no one would know who I truly am.

I was about to walk towards Rivendell when a bright light came from behind me, I was suddenly scared that it might be Lord Elrond or even worse.... That she-elf and she brought that water wave with her. not that I'm scared of water, I just don't know how to swim.

I turned around quickly to see a she-elf but I never saw her before, I was about to get the dagger that was hidden in my ankle but before I could grab it she spoke out "No need for that dear" her voice was angelic, it was like music to my ears. "Who are you? and what do you want?" I asked harshly even though I didn't want to be mean to her but I have to, to protect myself. She smiled at me and it made myself feel safe and warm and welcomed.

"My name is Lady Galadriel" she said, the name was familiar but it did not ring a bell. I was silent and just stood there ready to grab my dagger with a confused look plastered on my face. She chuckled, whats up with Elves and chuckling?

"I am here to help you" she said, "What can you help me with? I do not know you" I said she just chuckled again and raised a hand as she mumbled a few words and light came from her hands as the light surrounded me, at first I thought this was the end of me but instead the light melted on my skin, she smiled even wider. I quickly went to the water to look at my reflection. WHAT HAS SHE DONE!?!?!  before I could threatened her life, I saw that my face was a fair complexion instead of my natural paleness, my cheeks were red, my lips had a natural red pink color to it and my eyes didn't had those black spots around them. I was a normal elf.

With a fair complexion, pointed ears, jet black hair and grey shining eyes as if you were looking at the moon.

I was about to say Thank you to the she-elf but as I turned around, she was gone. I took a deep breath and walked my way to the palace in Rivendell with my hood up.