destiny could never have been so wrong

My heart was breaking.

For what I have done and for what have could been.

An image of me and Legolas and small elflings running around came in mind and the thought was beautiful. but it was something that wasn't meant to be, a story that could never be.

"I knew you couldn't do it"

my eyes widen and I looked down on Legolas and saw him looking at me. My sword only stabbed his cloak but his arm is badly hurt. More tears reached my eyes and I did something that wasn't suppose to happen. A sob escaped my quivering lips and I broke down in front of Legolas taking off my hood, I then grabbed Legolas head and put it in my lap even though tears were streaming down my face. "Legolas... *sobs* I am so... *sniffs* so sorry" I sobbed out as I hugged his head.

I then started to kiss his forehead repeatedly Legolas chuckled and said "I am fine" "No you are not, I tried to kill you" I sobbed out like a crying little girl. I then clung to his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. Patting my head trying to make me feel better but how could you ever feel better when you just tried to kill the one you love. "Why did you not move?! Why did you not do anything!? You almost died!!" I hissed at him as I pulled away. He chuckled and said "I knew you couldn't kill me"

"How?" I whispered as I looked deeply into his alluring blue eyes. He smiled and cupped my face with one hand. "Because I trust you, because I know that you love me" he said making my face look seriously at him. "How could you love me when I am your enemy? How can you love me when you know we can't be together?" I asked, He kissed my forehead and said "I wouldn't back away from what's right" then he kissed the tip of my nose and continued "Just because it's hard"

"What do you mean right!? Me and you being together isn't right!" I said to him but then he quickly cupped my face and looked at me right in the eye "Tell me that this, *he then kissed me* isn't right, tell me that me and you isn't right, TELL ME THAT WHAT YOU FEEL ISN'T RIGHT!" he said, I was speechless because no words wouldn't come out right. We all knew that Legolas was right because what me and him have is something special. Something that can only come once in a lifetime and all this time I have been denying that.

"Tell me how long will you keep denying me before you realize that it's too late!?" Legolas asked

Then without warning he pressed his lips upon mine, maybe just this once I will accept this kiss. A kiss I may never experience ever again, A kiss that can only come from the lips of one man and not just any man. An elven prince, Legolas.

I then pulled away right as my fellow nazguls screamed telling me that it was time to retreat. "I have to go" I whispered to Legolas.He nodded his head as I gently and slowly got up and started walking away but my eyes were still affixed on him not wanting to let him out of my sight. but all of sudden and unexpectedly one of the dragons of my fellow nazguls came close to the ground and grabbed me by the shoulders, its claws piercing my skin. I screamed out of agony and hissed at the nazgul "What in morgoth's name!?" the nazgul just stared at me and hissed "Witch king's orders"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Right as we got into Angmar the dragon then dropped me on the ground harshly right in front of the main door. "What the--" I was cut off by a metal armored foot kicking my chin , making my body jerk back furiously flipping me on top of my back. I wiped the blood off my chin that was dripping down my mouth. I was about to attack the Orc or Nazgul that attack me but I froze once I saw the owner of the metal armored foot.

"father?" I asked

He stood there in front of me, looming over me with hit tall and dark figure. He then brought his metal armored hand up and back slapped me across the face. It hurt pretty badly but I just closed my eyes and tried my best not to scream or cry. "You disappoint me!" he hissed, he then grabbed my throat making the small spikes on his armored hand pierce my skin on my neck. He held me up so that my feet wasn't touching the ground. "Why.. do... you... betray me... my daughter" he hissed as he threw me across the small bridge almost making me fall off the bridge.

"I.. I... I am sorry father" I said but very weakly. My head throbbed painfully as my father threw me, my head bashed against the concrete ground violently making me feel dizzy. When all of a sudden I felt my father's metal armored stepping on my head putting a bit pressure but enough to make me whimper in pain and fear of death. Then he hissed near my ear "You betray me again, I will make sure your precious Prince will die. But it is not my destiny to kill him, It's yours!" he then kicked me, flipping me on my back and making me face him. His hand then grabbed my throat and held me up again off the floor.

"Don't you remember what he did to your mother!? what his father and mother did to your mother?!?! Don't tell me your mother went through hardships for nothing but this thing that you call 'love'.." he hissed, I shook my head then he threw me to the side. "He doesn't love you, he only wants you to be in love with him so you won't kill him" he hissed making my heart ache. "You're lying" I saidas I spat out blood. My father then grabbed my face to look him in the eye.

"Have I ever lied to you? Have I ever betrayed you? Believe me when I saw that he only loves you so you won't kill him. He will only stay as long as you are a threat but once you are no longer a threat, he will kill you." he hissed, his words sinking in my head.

my eyes started to tear up and images of Legolas were flashing in my head. My father then looked at me and said

"Believe me daughter when I say that he doesn't love you"