The hooded figure

Okay! I want to update this story first so I can finish this. :D And start a new one! Please do vote! If not for me then for the handsome-- And the reason why you are reading this-- LEGOLAS!! We are all excited for December 13 to once again see our favorite people *squeals like a fan girl* okay enough with this-- Back to the story... Enjoy! btw I changed the cover, hope it's better than the last.

~~Still 3rd POV

It's been two weeks and a half since they imprisoned Lostariel and every minute that passed by drove her crazy since she knew that her father; The witch King was searching for her. And what drove her off the edge was that the day after tomorrow was the day they planned on hanging her. Everyday they would only feed her bread and water, when she would get the chance to talk she would always ask for Legolas but their reply would always be that he was getting ready for his wedding.

Then she would try to escape and when they would throw her back in her cell she would cackle a scary and goosebump laugh. but then to her utter surprise the door opened behind her cell and walked in King Thranduil once he opened her cell he directly approach her making her struggle to stand up, once she was on her legs she asked "What do I owe the visit of--" but she was cut off as soon as King Thranduil's back hand came into contact with her cheek making her fall to the ground.

"I did not want it to come to this and hurt you but you leave me no choice!! Stop this trick of yours and tell me how did you escape this cell!?" The King hissed in her face, "What are you talking about?" Lostariel asked innocently. The King growled and hissed as he exited the cell "I have no time for this" he then face a guard and hissed in his face "Make sure she will not exit this cell and never let her out of your sight!" Lostariel just cackled a laugh and asked the guard once she was alone with him "What on morgoth's balls has gotten into him?"

The guard look at her and snorted, "Don't pretend like you don't know! Everyone knows that you have been sneaking out of your cage at night dressed in your nazgul robes and terrorizing the streets" the guard hissed out in anger. Lostariel smirked and asked "Now tell me my good man, And what I have I been doing in this so called terrorizing the streets?" as if she already knew the answer. The guard stood their scared, thinking any moment she could just jump out of her cage and kill him. "You have been just scaring everyone, especially the children" he said in a shaky voice. Lostariel let out another merrily laugh and went back to her bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of King Thranduil's Kingdom, in the shadows of the city there stood the hooded figure once people were inside their homes due to the fact that the hooded figure was on the loose, the hooded figure then ran towards the storage room where laid the weapons of Lostariel, "There!! I see her!!" one of the guards shouted and pointed at one of the rooftops where the hooded figure was running. The hooded figure then looked at the guards and ran faster towards the storage.

the guards tried chasing after the hooded figure, they even tried shooting arrows at the hooded figure but it has seemed that the hooded figure kept dodging any arrows that aimed towards the hooded figure. Finally the hooded figure arrived at the storage locking the door, the hooded figure quickly scooped up Lostariel's weapons, spotting the sword and her flail. Once the guards had finally broken the door the hooded figure quickly jumped out of the window leaving some of the guards screaming and when the hooded figure landed safely and gently on the ground below the people who saw the hooded figure screamed and scramed away like the person had a disease but as it seems the hooded figure was dangerous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Thranduil burst into the cell expecting to see Lostariel missing but there she was sitting on her bed facing the door. The King quickly stomped towards Lostariel and grabbed her by her shirt and hissed "How did you get out of these bars!?" Lostariel smirked and said "Secret" The king harshly throw her on the ground until a crying boy came inside the cell along with a few guards, "what is it?" the king asked frustratedly. "This young boy here told us that the hooded figure talked to him" the young boy stood there crying, the king squat down to his level and asked "What did the hooded figure said to you?"

The boy wiped his tears and said "He hissed like a Nazgul, it just screamed at me" he started crying again. Lostariel cackled a laugh and asked "Like this?" she then screamed like a nazgul. The boy whimpered and screamed "Yes" and cried even harder. While Lostariel was laughing at the boy, if your asking why she keeps laughing is because she has gone insane that she knew she'll die sooner or later.

but then something else happened, there was a loud scream. One of the guards came in the cell and announced "My King, It's the Prince he has been shot by an arrow by the hooded figure" this made the King furious, he went inside the chambers where laid Lostariel and kicked her as hard as he can in the stomach making her groan in pain. Suddenly everyone was running towards Legolas.

Lostariel sat up in pain from the King's kick. "What the?" she asked herself.

Was the hooded figure Lostariel or the Witch King? Who do you think it is? :D The first one to get it correct gets the next chapter dedication. Please Vote and Thanks for reading.