The price of destiny

If you wan't it epic, then play the video on the side while you're reading. :D Enjoy!

"You're such a fool to stand before me and tell me of such words" I hissed in my scary nazgul voice. There he stood in all of his glory, in elven armor covered in orc blood looking concerned at me. My heart fell a bit but I made sure that nothing soft shows upon me. "Then I am such a fool to stand before you unarmed" he said as he threw his weapons to his side, making my heart skip a beat.

I cackled a laugh but honestly I was nervous. "but you... are such a fool as of thinking you can kill me, because if you kill me then you are killing the one you love" he said, my lips pursed into one line knowing he is right but I made sure that it didn't seem like it affected me. "Love? I have no love towards enemy. Such a foo--" Legolas cut me off by saying "You keep saying I am the fool but I am not the one hesitating killing the one who I am destined to kill" I growled under my breath knowing he was trying to get under my skin.

I screamed out in frustration.

"You will die today elven prince!" I hissed at him as I whirled my flail towards him but he quickly ducked making me miss him. "remember Tariel when I showed you that water cannot harm you" he said, but I just kept whirling my flail around like a mad woman. "Water cannot harm you therefore you are not like them Lostariel" he said again as he kept ducking and jumping, dogding each of my throws. "remember I taught you how to dance, does that mean anything to you?!" he shouted, I ignored the tugging of my heart and kept throwing my flail towards him. "And remember the kiss!" he shouted again making me scream in frustration. Right as I threw the flail towards him it had a direct hit but he was too fast that he quickly reached for a shield making my flail hit the shield and shatter it into pieces.

He then was on the ground with an injured arm, but as I walked towards him an orc came over to us trying to stab Legolas, I quickly was in front of the orc and grabbed him by his neck, He cannot hurt Legolas I wouldn't let him. "This is my prey Orc! Find your own!" I hissed as I threw him. Soon I was looming over Legolas, I could feel tears threatening to spill but I wouldn't let them. I then looked into my prey's eyes, Legolas' eyes. Seeing fear, horror, hurt, love and so much more and all of them are caused by me. Good thing he couldn't see my face that is full of hurt and regret.

"Let me go" I whispered to him for his ears only and even though I had my hood on, my whisper came out as my normal voice. "Never" he whispered back. A tear slid down my face knowing I would regret doing this for the rest of my life. I looked straight, not making any eye contact or body contact at Legolas. I lifted my sword up and plunged it to where Legolas laid.

I killed him.

Tears then started to pour, I didn't look at Legolas yet. I didn't want to see his lifeless body. He died in my hands, my lover my legolas died in my hands.

In dark hands.

Hey! Nope! This isn't the end. There are a few surprises and dramas. So keep voting and keep reading! Thank you so much guys for supporting me in all of my stories. I wouldn't be writing this if it wasn't for you guys. So thank you so much fellow writers and readers! Hope I can at least get this story 1000 reads.