When hate and love collide

Betrayal.

Was the only word echoing through my head, playing in repeat in my mind driving me to the point of no going back. I was standing inside the tower of the eye. Staring myself in the mirror, looking at the person who I was destined to be.

(Picture on the side) <I do not own the picture, the rightful owner is from 'The legends of Cryptids'>

"You look beautiful" Sauron hissed, the strange thing was I would usually blush at his comments but this time I felt sick as if some raccoon just pooped in my shoes. "Thank you" I whispered as I looked at the scepter that was in my hands. It was Sarumans and Sauron gave it to me. but he put a spell on it for me to use it easily without spending years studying it. "We shall rule the land together once you take the ring" Sauron hissed as a black smoke appeared in front of me looking like a shadow. "We shall kill every single creature that walk this land, they have no right to live" he said, my eyes widen. Even though I felt betrayed by Legolas I still cared for him.

"But if we have to kill them then whose power do we steal? And who do we torture?" I asked, trying my best to sound evil but the good was trying to take over. The shadow smiled at me and patted my head saying "Smart girl.... we shall start killing though the warriors, like that Elf of yours" my eyes widen even more but in a blink of an eye the shadow was right in front of me just inches away, holding my face harshly and he hissed "You shall take his life my dear, he betrayed you. He doesn't LOVE you" he shouted the LOVE. Tears stated filling my eyes that's until Sauron then mumbled a few words, dark words, words I couldn't make out of.

As a red light, like fire came off his black smoke body coming towards me, melting onto my skin like lotion. I then felt myself gasped for air as the red light went into my nostrils and mouth. I felt a darkness filled my every being, the ones I love turns into the ones I crave to kill, to feel their blood on my hands and the good memories became bad and every soft and caring person I was turned into a dangerous killer, lusting for blood of the ones I used to care about.

He then dropped me and not gently that is. I fell to the floor and felt even more evil. I wanted to start the war already and kill everyone that stood in my way in retrieving the one ring that belong to Sauron. Sauron then smiled at me with an evil glint in his eyes. He then grabbed my face again and kissed me roughly. Sadly, I enjoyed the kiss and kissed right back with even more fierce. My head and heart was screaming to get away from the dark lips that covered mine but no matter how much I try to let my heart dominate, my body would do the complete opposite.

He pulled away and smiled, "Enjoyed that darling?" it was like I had no control of my body. I wasn't me. Suddenly we heard a horn in the distance, the horn of Gondor. They were here. "Get ready sweetheart" he said in a nasty tone. I had a bad feeling this would not turn out right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was leading the army, my heart was beating madly against my chest. I was screaming inside but on the outside I had a murderous face that when I exit the eye tower all the Uruk hais and Orcs near me backed away knowing I could be murderous.

The gate slowly opened and I walked in front leading the army with a smirk plastered on my face. Once the faces in the distance saw who I was some of them gasped but some tensed. Legolas stood there with his eyes widen and I could see the hurt in him and deep inside of me, I didn't care!

"Lostariel! What are you doing?" he asked from the distance I heard him since I had a keen sense of hearing. I cackled an evil laugh and said "You think I am a fool Legolas!? To fall for yours charms!? You must really think that low of me, don't worry! I won't fall for you anymore because your blood shall cover my sword" he flinched at my words but then he had a serious frown on his face, his battle face.

Aragorn then suddenly charged forward without notice, even the halflings did also. I smirked at this knowing how dumb they are to think they could take me on. Once Aragorn was near I slammed my scepter on the ground making him and the halflings fly back. I cackled a laugh again as my army started charging towards the men- coward men standing before me.

Gandalf then started walking towards me with his staff pointed towards me, I cackled another laugh and said "Foolish old man" but right in a flash his staff broke my scepter in half. Making me gasped and mentally say well that scepter was useful.

I got my sword out from my side and started sparing with anybody who dared face me. I killed a few men but then as I turned around to swing at anybody who stood in my way even if it was an Orc, two daggers then blocked my blow. I look at the owner of the two daggers, who was brave enough to face me even though I have already killed several men and a few Orcs. "Lostariel, what happened!?" he asked, instead of melting, instead of feeling the butterflies in my stomach I felt rage within me as my blood boiled.

I swung my sword aside breaking our contact together as we started circling each other, "Why should I talk to someone who betrayed me!?" I hissed, his eyebrows came together in confusion. "Betrayed?" he asked as he yet again blocked another blow from me. I growled in frustration as he kept talking like we weren't fighting "Lostariel! What has gotten into you!? I would never hurt you" he said but I just snorted at his sentence. He then spun around making me fall to the ground and he wrapped his arms around me securely and said "I would never hurt someone I love Lostariel"

I screamed in my nazgul piercing scream making him stumbled back. I quickly got up and started walking towards Legolas' body that was lying on the dirt ground he quickly got up but I raised my hand and back slapped him hard making him fall to the ground again and as I ran to him I kicked him hard in the stomach repeatedly. Right as I raised my sword and was about to stab Legolas to end his life I looked deep into his eyes, memories of us played in my head, my whole life, I then closed my eyes and plunged my sword into Legolas but right as I plunged him with my sword. The Volcano erupted and I heard a piercing scream, my heart fell and the spell that Sauron put on me was slowly going away.

My heart fell as I just realized what as I was doing. I quickly looked down and saw Legolas barely breathing but my sword missed him and I let out a sigh of relief. but he was badly beaten by me. but I then saw the eye fell to the ground and my heart was speeding like the speed of light. because I remembered my father's words before I left Angmar,

'if the ring is destroyed and Sauron dies, I then shall make it my life goal to hunt you down and kill you and your precious elven prince'