Fighting for life

Author's Note:

This story is almost done, huhu. This is like 4th to the last chapter. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to Vote!!

**

3rd person POV:

"No! You can't lock me up in here!!" Lostariel screamed at the top of her lungs as the guards of mirkwood took her to be their prisoner since she threatened Legolas' life and was working for Sauron. she was sentenced to death but she is given at least a month to think what she has done, "Please!! You can't do this!! He'll hunt me down and kill me!!" She shouted as her arms reached out of the bars that holds her inside the cell.

one of the guys snorted and said "Either way you are gonna die" Lostariel's heart dropped, she knew it was hopeless. she knew the pain and regret she saw in Legolas' eyes before she was taken away by the guards. She was sentenced to death by three people King Aragorn, Lord Elrond and King Thranduil. No luck was at her side since the three people who wanted her dead was the most powerful and strong people who walked the land.

As the guards disappeared Lostariel broke down and cried to herself. Regretting everything she had did for the pass year or even her whole life. Lostariel was broken and hurt. Suddenly the door opened again and she quickly tried to explain again on why she couldn't be here not only does she put her life in danger but others as well. "You got to believe me I can't--" but she cut herself off as she saw King Thranduil stand in front of her looking almighty with his golden leaf crown and long green gold robes.

Lostariel closed her mouth and looked at the ground. "I believe we haven't met vile creature" he said, he tried to hide the venom in his words but it was obvious that each word he spat them. "I... uhh.. my name is Princess Lostariel of Angmar, daughter of the witch King" Lostariel said sadly, obviously not proud of who she was and where she came from.

"Hmm... You are lucky vile creature because if it wasn't for my son's caring and warm heart, you would have been headless by now. And I would certainly do the honors of tearing that head off of your tiny body" he spat out at Lostariel. Lostariel could feel the tears that were about to escape from her eyes. "I am sorry your highness" she whispered, King Thranduil frowned and kinda shouted "You think sorry is gonna make everything better? Legolas is in the healing rooms because of you!" Lostariel let the tears fall from her eyes, her heart ached at the thought of Legolas lying down on the bed, pale and weak.

"I am truly sorry, I love Legolas and I would do nothing to hurt him" Lostariel sobbed, "Do you think I am a fool creature? You just hurt him not only emotionally but also physically. You shall stay away from my son from now on! Do you hear me?" he hissed then he walked out of the door and slammed it. Only a few seconds after two ellons came inside the chambers and two guards. The two guards quickly grabbed Lostariel, Lostariel tried to struggle out of their arms but they were too strong for her. Then the two ellons got out a cup with some green liquid inside, one ellon grabbed Lostairels face and the other forced her to drink the liquid but once the liquid touched her skin and mouth it burned like acid.

Lostariel let out a ear piercing scream but seconds later she blacked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lostariel did not know what was in the cup or what the hell she was forced to drink all she knew it made her weak, she couldn't move and she couldn't talk but she sat there in her bed with her back lazily against the wall and her view was the cell bars that kept her locked in. She tried looking further as she saw a black shadow approach her but her sight was too blurry but once the shadow was near she could finally make a face.

"Leg..Legol.." she croaked but her mouth and tongue felt like she was carrying a mountain. "Lostariel" he said, but his voice was echoed like they were in a dark cave. "How could you do this?" he asked as his beautiful face turned into a sexy frown. Legolas what's happening to me? I can explain just help me Lostariel said inside her head but she couldn't say anything. It was like she had no control of her own body. "I thought we loved each other, I thought there was something to fight for but it's obviously that you don't want me" he said,

No Legolas! Please don't go, I love you! Just don't leave me! Lostariel shouted in her head, she wanted to cry but even her body won't let her. "It's fine now Lostariel, I have moved on. I am to be wed to an elleth. Your heart used to be warm and welcoming, I knew the real Lostariel but you threw that all away for what? Revenge? I... Goodbye Lostariel" he said as he walked away. Lostariel felt helpless, she wanted to shout his name but no sound could escape her lips. her heart was breaking to the point that it couldn't break anymore. Her heart was completely lost and dead.

Lostariel spent the whole night shouting and screaming inside of her head trying to make any sound that could escape her lips but sadly she couldn't and she didn't know if she could ever tell Legolas how she felt and how she loved him.