Not Today, Not Now

On the side is a picture of Lostariel when she is a normal elleth. Enjoy!

I was back in Angmar in my home.

The only place where people accepted me as.... me.

I was staring at my reflection in the water, crying my eyes out. I almost fell for him, fell for Legolas. The one I was destined to kill. He accepted me for who I was, but I can't be with him. I then felt hands on my shoulders, I turned around to see my father, I smiled weakly. Then I crashed into his arms sobbing.

I thought he could be the one. I thought... but I was wrong.

----------------------------------------

It's been weeks now since the incident and I have been working for 24/7 not stopping searching and searching for the one ring, and Legolas to end his life. me and my fellow Nazguls were circling places even my father, he was in Gondor.

Me, I was over between forest of Lothlorien and Mirkwood. I was in deep thought just thinking about that one night that will scar me forever. But I was pulled out of my thoughts as an arrow came shooting through the trees hitting Redrid in his week spot. "Noott thiss agaaiinn" I hissed as Redrid was going down. 

Once I hit the ground, I hit it pretty hard knocking my hood off. I hissed as I quickly got up and draw my sword. but as I look forward I saw Legolas. "What are you doing?!?!" I shouted, he just looked at me with so much concern. what does he have to be concerned about? I snorted

He took his one dagger out and started sparing me, but he knocked my sword out of my hand, he then dropped his dagger and grabbed my wrists pinning me to the tree. "You will explain Tariel" Legolas said in a serious voice while looking into my eyes making me weak. but I will not give up easily. I tried pushing him away but it was no use. He suddenly put his lips upon mine but I wasn't kissing back. Tears were falling from my eyes.

"Please Lostariel, tell me. What did I do wrong?" he asked pleadingly. "Your father tried killing my mother, my mother swore to kill your mom but now that your mother and my mother are long gone. I was sworn from birth to kill the one thing that was precious to Thranduil" I hissed. but the look on Legolas' face was enough to break my heart.

"You don't have to do this" he whispered, then we both started talking at once but Legolas said three, three words to make me go quiet, three words enough to shatter my whole entire existence.

"I LOVE YOU!" Legolas said looking in my eyes.

I didn't know what to say, All I wanted to do was to get my sword and kill him once and for all. but I don't see that happening. Killing him would like be killing my own heart. I couldn't deny it any longer, I love Legolas and he loved me. but our fate, our Destiny wasn't together. Our Fate and Destiny is me killing him and him trying to kill me.

He looked into my eyes waiting for an answer. I couldn't deny that I love him, to me. but I can't tell him how much I love him. "I'm sorry.... I don't" I whispered, in his eyes I saw his heart shatte. Legolas' tight grip on my wrists loosened and I fell to the ground, sliding against the tree's trunk.

I looked up to Legolas and saw him bowing his head and I saw tears falling out his eyes. I wanted to get my sword because this might be my only chance but my hands wouldn't let me. I would kill him another day just not today, not now.

"Just put these leaves on redirid's spot where I shot him and he'll be okay" Legolas said as he dropped the leaves on the ground. He just turned around and walked away. A moment ago I wanted to get my sword and kill him but right now, I wanted to run to him give him all the kisses and hugs that he deserves and pour my feelings out. but I didn't.

Legolas' POV 

I left Lostariel where I kissed her for the last time. I was walking back to the Lady of Light's kingdom where the fellowship was resting for the night.

In all my life, my father has setting me up with different elleths all over Middle earth and none have caught my heart, usually they were after my title, my crown, my kingdom, and my riches. None really cared what I said or do. None really listened to what my problems were or how was my day.

After that I swore to protect my heart and not give it to anyone but then Lostariel came along and without me even knowing, I fell in love with her. From the moment I saw her, I knew something was special about her. Even though she was the enemy.

She cared, she listened to anything I said, she remembered everything I said, she laughed at my jokes and she was there for me, just me even though I was her enemy. She trusted me because she got to know the real me. After the best night of my life in Rivendell where I danced with her, I thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad to give her my heart.

But the moment I gave her my heart, she threw it right back at my face. She said she was destined to kill me that was the bad part and then she said she don't love me, that was the worst.

Maybe we were destined to kill each other, Maybe we weren't meant to be.

Even though Destiny was to kill each other,

I was in love with the enemy.