CHARACTER ASK [CLOSED]

dON'T CLICK THE VIDEO YET HOLD ON READ THIS FIRST - 

i'm sure you guys have a lot of questions after what just went down, so i'm doing one of these again! i had a lot of fun with the last one and i know a lot of people didn't get to ask because i opened and closed within the duration of a day, so here we go, i'm doing another!

also, i want to take a minute to actually finally address it - i've been waiting until i've gotten a couple more chapters up to actually talk about it. thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou for getting the replacement project to over 12k reads and nearly 700 votes, i'm so amazed just typing this. i started writing this thinking that it was absolute crap which was why after writing the first chapter, this book went on hiatus for a little bit. and then comments and votes and so much support came in and that's what motivated me to actually get up and write. your guys' comments and feedback and support make me so happy and motivate me so much - i see every comment and every vote and each one makes me smile, i promise you. so to thank you guys for getting this book and i this far, i'm doing this character q/a and i've made a cara and calum tribute video (because i am absolute #carum garbage) of their story so far, which by the way, is not over yet. still a couple chapters left, my friends. i cried a little while making it, i won't lie - thank you guys for everything you do. 

i have a feeling you guys'll only have questions for a few of these characters but i'm including the same characters from the last ask anyway :-)

ya'll have all my heart :))

stay happy,

x bri

-

CARA

ELENA

CALUM

EMMA

LUKE

ASHTON

MICHAEL

HEATHER

me :--)