thank you's, sequels, and etc. news!!

i think i tell you guys this way too much, but i never once actually thought that trp would reach the numbers and ratings it's reached today, i still find it so crazy that people actually read and supported this book. thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou - i can't say it enough.

there were honestly a lot of times where i felt stuck, and felt like giving trp up, but you're all the most motivating people and i really just wanted to thank you guys for making writing this book one of the most enjoyable things i've ever done - i really, really hope that you all had a hell of a time (in a great way, ofc) reading trp.

as for a sequel, because i know a lot of people are wondering, yes, there will be one, and it's going to be called the rebound project!!!!

as of now, this is the cover, and you can bet your ass im gonna be changing it because it looks my damn foot at the moment :)))))))))))

i'm really excited about writing this one, though, mainly because it's going to be a lot darker than the replacement project!!

i'm still currently working on finalizing a synopsis for the sequel, but basically, the story's gonna take place four months after the epilogue of the replacement project, so in april of 2017. everyone's doing pretty alright - the guys are on a year long break and the entire crew is unproblematic for a good number of months until something suddenly happens with elena and she leaves another huge mystery for everyone to entangle themselves in (i won't say anything about the mystery itself, that's for all of you guys to find out once the sequel comes out). this mystery is again, like i said, a lot darker along with the rest of the book, and is going to be heavier of a ride.

there were some people who'd ended up figuring out the replacement project mystery about four-five chapters in, i won't deny it. i can almost guarantee you, though, that in the rebound project, everyone's gonna be really stuck, and tHE THOUGHT JUST EXCITES ME SO MUCH OMH.

this is going to be a lot tougher of a puzzle, in my opinion, but i think it's also gonna be a lot more interesting, and overall, i really do think that if you guys enjoyed the replacement project, you'll enjoy the rebound project as well.

a lot of people were also wondering about what happened with emma, michael and luke. emma is dating michael, michael is dating emma. i'd thought i'd made it clear when emma and mike were laying in a spooning position, but i re-read it and i was like, tf man, spooning doesn't really signify dating?? you guys are going to see a lot more of emma and michael in the rebound project, along with a relationship that luke gets himself into. relationships between the entire crew are going to crash and burn in this book and i'm genuinely hecka excited to write about it!!

i'm going to be publishing the prologue of the rebound project on either march 16th or 17th, but probably will not start publishing chapters until march 30th, chapters should start going up after then, i'm hoping!

until then, however, you guys should check out my michael fic, Lively, that i'm going to publish and start writing reeeally soon - as in like two or three days kinda soon! i'm excited about this too, to be honest, its going to revolve around the story of mike and coley (stefanie scott). i don't really want to give that much about their story away just yet, but they're gonna go through a really different journey compared to cara and calum's, and it imvolves adventuring :--)

it'll be a little bit of a rom-com, but will also have romance and a little bit of a coming-of-age typa vibe and some drama bc what's a brielle book without death and blood? (that's a joke. at least i hope it is).

Lively is gonna be so much fun to write and i'm just so stoked tbh, i'm really hoping you guys'll check it out :-))

thank you guys for making the past seven months so much fun - every vote and comment and read makes me extremely happy, i don't think you guys understand. this is a story that i'm gonna end up remembering for a really, really long time, and i'm so glad that i ended up deciding to write this. i don't regret it a bit, and i can't thank you guys enough. ya'll have all of my heart.

the story's not quite over just yet, though - who's sticking around for the sequel? :--)

hecka love, and see you soon,

brielle, cara, calum, elena, emma, luke, ashton, michael, and heather <3