chapter 2

***Nick***

Here I am hugging the girl of my dreams, the girl I've loved since our childhood years.  I showed my passion by being mean because I wasn't ready for this.  I've know she was my mate and ever since she left I haven't stopped thinking about her.  I love Nikki with all my heart.  I just hope she excepts me as her mate.

"You..." she began to whisper but it looked like she was having a self-argument.  I looked down at her with a smile on my face. 

There was a subtle cough somewhere next  to me.  I looked around and saw all my brothers gapping at me holding Nikki in my arms.  She shifted slightly and with the greatest of easy got out of our embrace.  I stood there with a look of bewilderment on my face.

"It's nice to see you all again." She mumbled and grabbed Sami by the arm and dragged her away.

***Sami***

I stood there looking at Nikki and Nick holding each other.  Damn.  Is what I think is going on really going on??!!!!! I need to talk to Nikki but she looks alittle busy at the moment though.  I felt a smirk spread across my face as she began to get out of the embrace.  She grabbed me by my arm and dragged me into the woods.  We kept going and going and then there was a rustle in the bushes.

***Nikki***

I heard the rustle in the bush and I turned on my super hearing.  I heard the steady heart  beat of an unwelcome wolf.  Not risking anyone finding out about Sami's and my little secret.  I crouched in a defensive position.  I sensed that Sami did the same.

Something flew out of the bush and I realized it was a wolf from the Craphite pack.  Without thinking really I snapped his neck with ease.  I sniffed the air in search of more.  My telepathy was on and I was searching for unwanted thoughts.  Oh yeah I can read minds without the other person knowing.  I sensed about ten more wolves advancing on us.  I looked at Sami and sent her a MM ( Mental Message ) ' Theres like 10 more ' she nodded.  We could take them in our human form and with one arm but I need to talk to her so I planned on making this quick.

The 10 stupid wolves came into the clearing seeing 2 harmless girls and phased into their humans.  I laughed with sami joining in.  We looked at each other and winked suddenly we were blurs wiping out every single one of them.  When we finished we looked at our work.  Satisfied I looked at Sami and said, "Nick is my mate."  She smiled a me and the smile became a smirk.

"I knew it!! All the childhood days when I caught you guys staring  at each other with "hatred" I knew it!!" She exclaimed.  I laughed lightly.

"What do I do?  Do I really want him as a mate and does he want me back?"

"What the FUCK are you talking about!!  He didn't want to let go of you!!  Not to mention he is soooo fine!!  And your gorgeous and sweet who wouldn't want you as a mate!" She told me.  I grinned at her.

"Thanks.  You always know exactly what to say." I went and hugged her.

"Come on let's go get your man!"

We walked out of the clearing both with huge grins on our faces.  We arrived back at the diner and walked inside.  I noticed there was only 2 seats between Marco and Nick to sit.  I sat next to Nick and Sami on my other side.  I glanced over at Nick to find him staring at me.  I blushed slightly.  I looked around the table and saw everyone was staring at me.  What the hell!?  Why are they all staring at me for? I MM Nick, 'Why are they all looking at us?' He looked kind of startled but answered, 'They know we're mates...' I rolled my eyes and nodded.