Chapter 13

***Nick***

I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE I'M GOING INSANE WITHOUT NIKKI!!!!!!!!!

She has been in the coma state for a year...  Shaun found his mate a few months ago.  She is a nice girl, though she is getting impatient waiting for him to propose.  He wants to wait until Nikki wakes up.  They have always been really close.  I haven't actually met her yet but I am supposed to today and I don't think she knows about Nikki so if she did she wouldn't be so unthoughtful.  I heard everyone leave to do their things and my mom dropped the kids off at daycare cause they still have Alpha duties and stuff so everyone was out and Shaun just walked in with his mate.  I sighed and kissed Nikki lightly on the lips.

"Hey bro.  This is my mate Peri.  Peri this is my little brother but my future Alpha, Nick."

"Nice to meet you Peri."  I shook her hand.

"Hello Nick.  It's very nice to meet you.  Have you found your ma-"  Shaun cut her off by yanking her back and covered her mouth.  He shushed her.

I cracked.  I haven't left this house in... well since before she went into labor.

"I am so sorry Nick.  I didn't know she died."  I growled.

"She isn't dead.  She can't die."  I spat.  I took a deep breath.  "You haven't explained Shaun?"

"I felt it would be told better by you NIck."  I sighed and plopped down on the chair next to me.

"Fine.  Take a seat while I drive myself crazy talking about it again."  I muttered quietly.  "Well Peri, my mate, Nikki is the PLW well as soon as she wakes up she will be the PLSS.  She gave birth to our four children, three boys and one girl.  All special wolves like the PLW go through this process where they black out for a while.  Well when that process began it was different because she is the strongest we have seen in centuries maybe even milleniums, so she went through a transformation instead.  She was basically dead for about 9 months after giving birth, no heart beat.  Every once in a while she would have a moment of her heart beating and it would flat line again.  A year ago her heart started and she began the coma state.  This state could last for a really long time and I really hope it's over soon cause I'm losing it!  I need her so bad right now!  I'm only 20, I'm a single dad at the moment, my wolf hasn't spoken to me since her heart stopped beating, I'm going insane, I'm going to be Alpha soon, and damn it I miss her."  I broke.

Bad.

"I am so sorry Nick.  Just know she will come back to you.  Just hold on.  Babe?  Is this why we have been moving so slow?"  She addressed the last part at Shaun.

"She is like my little sister.  I love her.  I want her to be there for our wedding and if I proposed to you I want the wedding to be soon after and I want her to be awake.  I'm sorry."

"I understand Shaun.  It's okay."  She glanced over at my miserable form.  "I think I should go...  Your brother needs you now."  I heard her whisper.  She kissed him quickly and got up to leave.

"Remember when you were younger Nick?  You would get upset and cry on my lap?"  I nodded.  He patted his lap.  I glared at him.  "Come on."  I sighed and sat on my oler brother's lap.  He said comforting words and soothed me.

"Thanks Shaun."  I got up and began walking to her room.  That's when we heard it.  We froze and looked at each other, our eyes bugging out of our heads.  We bolted up the stairs and Shaun was stopped at the door because of the barrier but I walked up to her and grasped her hand in mine.  I waited for the flat line to stop ringing throughout the house.  It went on for 3 minutes and I was starting to get worried.  "Shit what if she really died!?"  I panicked.

"She is fine give it time."  I nodded.

Another 3 minutes, what felt like forever, she gasped for air and jolted awake.  "Nick?"  Her voice turned me on instantly.  I missed her beautiful voice, it sounded like honey even when she was yelling at me.  I'd rather her yell and scream at me than do this to me.

"Nikki."  I whispered.  I swooped in and captured her lips in a passionate kiss.  "I missed you so much."

"How long was I out?"

"Almost 2 years."  She stared at me wide eyed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?"  The beeping machine burst to flames.  "Holy shit.  Oh... So this is what  Rikki meant.  So I really am the PLSS?"  I nodded.  "Right."  She nodded toward the fire and it instantly exstinguished.  She took a deep breathe.  "So...  ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME!?"  ALMOST 2 YEARS!?  WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS WHERE ARE THEY!?  I NEVER EVEN MET THEM!  I'm a horrible mother.  Oh my god.  I missed so much with them, their first words, steps!  Oh my god!"  She was hypervenalating.

"Calm down babe.  We video taped it all.  I know it won't be anywhere near the same but I will give you another baby if you want later on.  We never named them though."

"Oh.  Trust me they know their names."

"What do you mean?  You picked some?'

"Yes they know their names  they just haven't told you yet."

"Fine then."  We heard the door down stairs open and everyone come in.  She jumped out of bed and walked down the stairs quietly.

"Why such the glum faces?"

*************************************************

I was falling asleep I'm sorry XD

VOTE

FAN ME

COMMENT!!