chapter 9&10

I'm doing the 2 chaps in one again!!! Enjoy and so sorry for my lateness I've been sick and lazy of course I'm always lazy.  Anyway here you go!!!

************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

***Nikki***

MotherFucker!  I am Fucking Killing him!!!  I am never going to forgive him ever.  Around our family sure we can be a happy couple maybe but fuck that shit at home.  Hope he enjoys jacking off in his alone time cause thats the only pleasure he will get and if he cheats I will most definantly kick his ass so bad he will die slowly.  Sami and I were still running home.  Only 10 minutes to go well with our superspeed like a minute so then I can punch Nick.

"Nikki!  It's so good to see you again.  Sweetheart we missed you."  My mom said as soon as I phased back.

"Nikki?"  I heard that voice that I had been dreading to hear.  "Nikki!"  Shouted and ran to give me a hug.  I growled and backed away to slap him hard.  The sound was so loud and his tan skin was marked with a print of my hand on his cheek.  His hand went up and touched his cheek.

"Don't touch me."  I snarled.

'Damn she is still mad.'  Tommy said in Nick's mind.

'Damn straight and boys just shut up!  I'm pregnant and my temper will be worse soooo just shut the fuck up got it good.'  I growled at them in their minds.  The physically flinched.  Every single one of them.  Then Damien raised a hand.  I chuckled.  "Yea?"

'Will Nick be getting any anytime soon?'  He asked telepathically due to the parents around.

'Never.  Again.'  I told them firmly.  They began to ooohhh Nick.  'And again shut the fuck up what are you 2?  Mikey behaves better than all of you.'  I shout.  They again flinched.

"Honey.  You need Nick right now.  Maybe you should let up alittle.  Forgive him sweetheart."  My mom said.  I growled at her and used my mentally caused pain power that I recently discovered on Nick.  He screamed and fell to the ground twitching and screaming like a little girl.  "Nikole!  Stop it this instant!"  I growled again but released him from the pain.  "Now forgive him."

"Never mom.  He is a prick who crushed me and broke me into pieces.  He knocks me up and tells me he loves me when last time I saw him he was like don't let the door hit you on the way out.  I get that it's a mate thing to instantly click and love them but I am not going to let fucking werewolf mate rules rule my life.  I am the Purple Lightning Wolf I have my own rules I live my own life.  Fuck this mate shit.  Fuck you Nick.  And mom if you really think I will forgive him easily after all the things he has done to me then you are naive."  I told her.

"Honey.  I never knew.  But I can't let my grandkids not have a daddy.  I'm doing what is right for the pups Nikki.  Don't push him out of their lives before they even began.  You don't have to love him or forgive him but do it for the kids okay sweety?"

"The problem is I do love him and I want to forgive him but I can't and I don't think I ever will.  If I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't be here right now.  But I am and they need a dad as long as he accepts my conditions and doesn't push me he can be in their lives.  So be happy Nick."  I said.

"Thank you Nikki."  Nick mumbled.

"Don't talk to me unless I ask you a question Nick."  I growled.  He took a step back I looked at his face and saw his face was bruised where I slapped him.  "I'm hungry.  Let's eat!"  I said changing the subject.  Mom ushered us into the diner and we ate.