chapter 3

***Nikki***

I stood there staring at the Bitch that attacked me.  She wouldn't have harmed me but I still wanted to know what the HELL is going on!

"Well..." Nick began.  "Well Nikki is an old friend, Alpha Angela's daughter of the Dromite and she was sent for training four years ago and she just got home and she just so happens to be my mate."

"Oh. I-I-I umm... uh.. ok I'm sorry for attacking you.  I should have just waited for you to explain.  I hope we can all be friends."  Rachael said.  Nick walked up to her and gave her a hug.  I growled at them and Nick backed off.  "Can you ever forgive me?"  She asked me.

I rolled her eyes.  Wenr over to Rachael and gave her a hug.  I smiled.  Maybe we really could be friends.

***Rachael***

I can't believe this BITCH!!!  Stealing my boyfriend.  Nick is just confused.  I'm his mate he's just confused.  I watched as they stared lovingly into each other's eyes.  Talk about gagging!! Gross.

"Well I'll just leave.  I'll see you later."  I waved at them and walked off planning my revenge on that skank.

***Nikki***

Nick and I stood there for a while staring into each other's eyes.  I decided to pick up where we left off and I locked my fingers in his black hair and put my lips to his.  He accepted willingly.  He wrapped my legs around him and pushed me into the tree again.  He rolled his hips into mine and I groaned with pleasure.  He made a soft fierce sexy growl.  I got more turned on and pulled away and said,

"Do you remember that abandon place we used to go to as kids?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go there for some privacy." I said with a smile on my face.

"I'm so there." and he shifted me in his arms until I was in bridal style.  He ran off with his werewolf speed.

"A little impatient I see." I purred playfully.  He growled playfully at me.  I giggled.

We arrived at the abandon place that we called The palace of Alpha children aka Pac.  There was a bed in the corner and Nick sat down with me still in is arms.  We began kissing again.  His tongue demanded entry to my mouth and I granted it's entry.  I took of his shirt and admired his well toned muscles and 8-pack.  He took off my shirt and began to unbuckle my pants.  I did the same to Nick.  We slid off our underwear.  He was on top of me and he slid into me.  I moaned quietly, and Nick laughed.

"Nick." I searched for his lips as his name rolled of my tongue.  He groaned. "Nikki."  Our bodies moving in unison our hearts beating as one him sliding in and out of me.  He started pretty slow then got faster.  I moaned in the back of my throat.

"Girl... you have me so turned on.  I love Nikki."  Nick whispered in ly ear.  I kissed him again.

"I love you too babe."  We both moaned as we hit the climax.  By the end we were both breathing heavily.  "We need to begin the mating." I purred and I kissed his neck until I found his sweet spot.  I bit into his neck and whispered. "Your mine."  I released him and he found my sweet spot easily and bit into it.  "Your mine." he whispered into my ear.  I kissed him deeply and I felt him slid out of me.  I let go of him and we put on our clothes.  I can't believe I just made love to Nick, my mate.  He stood in front of me I pushed him on the bed and kissed him.  I placed my head on his chest and watched as my name began to appear on his wrist.  I looked at mine and saw his name there.  I sighed.

"I thought I might find you guys here." Sami said from the door.  My head snaped up and lookd at her leaning on the door frame.

"Hey Sami." I said placeing my head on Nick's chest again.