chapter 12

Cause she is awesome and made me an awesome cover that I love XD Thanks so much for the cover :D

******************************************************

***Nick***

No.

No.

No.

NO!!!!

"Nikki!!!!!  NIKKI!"  I screamed as a sharp pain hit me in my chest.  My love, my mate, my heart and soul just died.

"Baby, please wake up.  You can't die.  Come back."  But that annoying flat line noise was still hanging in the air.

"MY BABY!!!!  NOOOOO!!"  Nikki's mom screamed.  Nikki's father held her in his arms.  I had no one to hold me as I mourn.  The person that would hold me is the exact person that everyone is mourning over.  The doctor tried and tried to help start her heart but nothing worked.

"Nick-"

"Get out."  I said quietly in a monotone.

"Nick, bro c'mon, you need some a-"

"GET OUT!!"  I yelled.  They all jumped at my tone.  They gave me petty looks and walked out taking one last look at Nikki.  The parents took the babies and went downstairs.  Right before the door closed the heart monitor picked up.  There were many gasps and the doctor rushed back in.

Nikki jerked awake with a scream that should have belonged to a possessed person.  Her body spazzed and jerked around, her body bending into strange positions.  Then she flat lined.  Again.

"What was that?"  I whispered.

"I don't know."  The doctor said in shock.  We all stood there for a while hopping she would wake again but nothing happened.  "Don't move her body  yet.  I need to do some research."  He rushed out of the room.

My wolf was taking over.  For a while I thought he died with her.  "Out now."  He said sternly.  Everyone looked into my eyes and saw that it was my wolf and nodded walking out.

*Why have you been so quiet?*  I asked my wolf.

*What is there to say?*

*Uh I don't aren't you sad or anything?*

*Why would I be?*

*What the fuck do you mean wolf!?*

*The name is Rick so use it.*

*Fine.  What the fuck do you mean Rick?  How are you not sad!?*  I screamed at him in my head.

*She isn't gone.  Well she is dead but she will come back to life........ eventually.*  He spoke.  *I miss her already.  Rikki.  Come back to us our mate.*

*I should tell her parents.*

*Yes and she will awaken every once in awhile.  But when she returns to the living she will go into a coma for who knows how long.  The kids might be speaking by the time they get to meet their mother.  But don't lose hope Nick.  Never doubt Nikki and Rikki.*  And he left.

"I'll be back Nikki."  I kissed her on the lips and walked out the door to find the family.  "Guys!"  I called.  Everyone ran towards the living room where I was.

"What!  Is everything okay?  Is she back?  What's going on Nick?"  Nikki's mom asked frantically while wiping the tears from her face.

"No she isn't back but my wolf knew something I didn't.  She will be back but her heart won't beat for awhile.  But he said Nikki's wolf is a hundred percent sure they will come back."