chapter 14

WELL IM UPLOADING HAPPY!?  geez u impatient wattpadians that i love XD  Here u go

This is dedicated to an awesome person who read this book hahaaa thx Blaze!!  Go fan him pplz!

**************************************************************************

***Nikki***

"Why such the glum faces?"  I asked everyone.

Their faces all snapped up to me on the bottom step.  I saw the babies and they ran to me.  "Mommy mommy!"  The little girl was so adorable and my boys oh my boys looked like heart breakers...  just like their daddy.

"My babies!"  I had this huge grin on my face.  I bent down and embraced them all.  I sat on the floor with them standing in front of me smiling.

"Lysandros."  He climbed onto my back.

"Drakon."  He got on my left side.

"Alkandros." He got on my right side.

"Alexandra."  She had bright sparkly purple eyes... just like me.  All of them did but hers were the brightest.  She's gonna be the strongest.

 I felt NIck embrace us from behind and I saw a flash go off taking a picture of our little well big family.  Lysandros  moved to my lap and I leaned back into Nick.  I felt those sparks and a poke in the back from not so little Nick down there.  I bit my lip.  "Hey mom can you feed them while I talk to Nick real quick?"

"Honey you could just be honest and say the truth through mind link."

"Nah I think I'm good mom.  Bye!  Bye kids!"  And I dragged Nick up the stairs to our room.  I walked inside our room and he shut the door behind us and spun me around to kiss me.  Nick kissed me hard and passionately.  His hands traveled to my ass and he squeezed making me gasp and he took that opertunity to deepen the kiss.  He slipped his tongue into my mouth.  We wrestled for dominance and he won taking over the kiss.  He lifted me off the gorund and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist.  

I had on soft comfy short cotton shorts so I could feel his excited member poking against my core.  I moaned into the kiss.  He growled at the noise slamming my back into the door but not hard enough to hurt me just to excite me further.  I rolled my hips on him making him groan.  We broke our kiss and he headed toward the bed while kissing down my neck.  He got to my mark and I screamed out in pleasure.  "I missed you."  I said breathlessly. 

"I missed you so much more babe."  He ripped off my shirt and threw it to the floor.  We shreaded each others clothes off until we were naked.  The way we were moving was animalistic, lustful, passionate.  And when we finished we screamed our love for eachother.

We lay there on our bed, exhausted for our hot steamy sex, with his arms around my waist and our legs tangled together.  We were still trying to catch our breath.  I snuggled closer to him and kissed his bare well sculpted chest.  "Lysandros, Drakon, Alkandros, Alexandra.  They are greek.  Their meanings describe them."

"What do they mean?"  He asked.

"Lysandros will free or liberate trapped or captured people, Drakon instead of being a wolf he will be able to shift into a dragon.  Alkandros will be strongest of the boys and Alexandra will defend man kind.  She will save lives when she is Alpha.  And she will be able to kick her brothers' asses."

"I like them."

"Good.  I love you Nick, but I want to see my babies!"  I jumped out of bed and put on clothes and took one last look at my gloriously naked mate.  I got to his dick and noticed he never put on a 'raincoat'!  "Are you fucking serious Nick!?  Again really!?"

He looked down and then realized why I was yelling.  "Baby I'm sorry.  It's okay.  We were going to have more kids eventually.  Maybe you aren't even preg-"  I ran to the bathroom to throw up.

'You are pregnant and you are going to give birth tonight.'  Rikki told me.

'Are you serious!?'

'Yep.  And then the pregnancy after this will be a normal human one and the rest will be werewolf pregnancies."

'Am I going to be in the same amount of pain?  Am I going to black out again?'

'Nope.  You will feel barely any pain and you won't black out ever again.'

'Oh.  Then this won't be too bad.'

'No not at all so go back to Nick and go see your kids Nikki.  But eat alot, the baby needs it.'

'So you know how many already?'

'Yeah.  Just a baby boy.'

'Cool thanks for calming me Rikki.'

'It's what I'm here for.'

"Nick.  Come here please."

"Are you okay Nikki?"

"Im fine and we are having a boy tonight."  I smiled brightly.

"Whoa tonight!?  Its already 5 in the afternoon!"

"Yeah and look at my stomach already!"  We both looked at my stomach as I lifted my shirt.  I had a big baby bump.  I looked about 6 months pregnant already.  "I say we have an hour tops.  I need to tell my mom."  I ran down stairs and found my kids and my mom.

"Mom I'm pregnant and I'm due in about an hour."  She looked at me and her eyes popped out.  "He forgot again don't look at me blame him."

"No this is great hunny.  Let's prepare!  Oh I'll do it you eat.  Do you know how many or the sex?"

"Thanks mom.  And yeah a baby boy."

"Do you have a name yet?"

"Nope I'm going to wing it."

"Oh okay I swear I just saw your stomach grow!  Are the rest of your pregnancies going to be like this?  You would have a new baby everyday!"

"No just this one and the next will be a human length and the rest will be werewolf ones."

"Oh okay.  Well you are huge already I'm going to get the doctor!"

"Thanks mom!"

***Johnny ( you thought I forgot about him XD)***

"She has finally awoken.  She is also pregnant again.  We will attack at nightfall."  Chase the Alpha said.  We have been waiting to destroy the PWL so we have been working a way to do so.  We finally figured it out a year ago but she was heavily gaurded and no one could get through her barrier.  But now she is awake and we can kill her.  I can avenge my sister.

"We leave tonight men get ready."

*******************************************************************

Well there you go.....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME!!!!!!!!!!