Chapter 17

So this chapter is dedicated to my 200th fan!!!!  thanks sooooo much XD

****************************************************************************************

***Nikki***

Nick and I waited outside the hospital room and Marco eventually walked out holding Sami in his arms. "She feels like she failed to protect our baby.  She is crushed.  She wanted the baby so bad.  And she was fairly far along with the pregnancy.  So tomorrow we have to get the fetus taken out."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"  Marco asked.

'We can save the baby but it might be human.  Nikki you should tell them.  Oh and we can heal the damage.'  Rikki my wolf told me.

"I can save the baby.  And heal her."

"Thats crazy talk Nikki.  It's im-"

"My wolf and I can do this but I need to talk to Sami first so wake her up please."  He looked at me like I was crazy but shook Sami gently to awaken her.

"Babe wake up."

"What's going on?"  Sami asked.

"I can save your baby Sami."  I told her.  A bright smile spread across her face and I couldnt help but smile back.  "I can't let my best friend lose her baby.  It would be related to me.  And I couldn't stand to see you so sad.  It killed me to know I didn't have your back.  And you are going to be a great mom I can't stop you from having more kids."

"Are you serious Nikki!?  You would do that!?"  Sami said with a bright smile.

"Apparently I gained healing powers and ressurrection powers.  So you will have this baby and more to come."

"You can heal me?"

"Yes I can but there is one thing you should know."

Her face fell.  "What?"  She said scared of the answer.

"Your baby will be human."

"All of them or just this one?"

"Just this one.  Anyone I bring back to life will become just human."

"I wouldn't care anyway!  I can have kids!  I love you Nikki.  Marco are you okay with this?"

"Of course babe!  We are having a baby!"  Marco hugged her and spun ehr around while kissing.

"Okay Sami, you have two options, Kiss me or drink my blood."

"I hate the taste of blood.  So I'll go with the kiss please."  I laughed at her.

"Okay.  Come here Sami!"  SHe giggled and we rolled our eyes.  "The kiss has to last 60 seconds okay?"  She nodded.

'Let's give them a show.' Sami said in my mind.

'What do you mean?'  I asked.

'We make out and make them jealous.'

'Thats hilarious Sami let's do it.'

I grabbed Sami's face and kissed her.  I slid my tongue over her bottom lip and she opened.  'Moan Sami.'  She laughed in my head and moaned.  I could see Marco and Nick staring at us like what the fuck is going on.  Sami wrapped her arms around my waist and and I played with her hair.  'I can see their hard ons its hilarious!'  I told Sami.  After our minute we broke apart.  I had to say Sami was a great kisser.

'You are a great kisser Nikki.'

'I was thinking the same about you.'  We laughed out loud.  I reached out and touched her stomach.  I could feel the heartbeat of the baby.  "And it looks like another has joined the party."

Sami squealed wiht excitement.  She hugged me tight.  "Thank you so much Nikki.  I will never be able to repay you."  She was in tears of joy.

"Hush.  You owe me nothing Sami.  We've been best friends for forever and I want you and Marco to be happy.  So dont mention it hun.  You'd have done the same for me."  She smiled at me brightly.  "Now go look at your baby and Nick and I will meet you two to celebrate later."  They nodded and walked back into the hospital room.

"I wanna see my babies."  I pouted to Nick.  He leaned down and took my lower lip in his and sucked gently.  I moaned.

"Or we could make another."  Nick suggested as he kissed down my neck.  I pulled him closer and intertwined my fingers in his hair to hold him there.  He sucked on my neck  while I thought it over.  My next pregnancy would be a human length.  I could do that.  I grabbed Nicks face and slammed our lips together.  I jumped onto him and he placed his hands under my bum to hold me in place.

"Get me pregnant Nick.  It will be our first planned baby."  I said against his lips.  He sped us off to our room and we made another baby.

Later that night Nick, Marco, Sami, and I went to dinner to celebrate Sami's baby.  We decided after dinner we would tell the parents.  

"I want to make a toast to my little nephew growing in Sami's tummy.  You will have an amazing family guys and I hope you the best of luck."  We all toasted and clinked our glasses.

"And I want to make a toast to my best friend.  This wouldn't be possible if it weren't for you.  I love you Nikki and Thank you so much for everything.  To Nikki."  I was in tears and so was Sami.  I was so happy for them.  They are going to be great parents.

I walked around the table and Sami met me half way and we hugged and cried.  "Thank you so much Nikki!  I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Shhh.  Sami I'd do anything for you!  You are my best friend and I want to see you happy!"

"I love you Nikki."  She tightened her hug on me.

"I love you too Sami."  And I hugged her back just as tightly.

"Come on I want to tell the parents!"  Her smile was so big and she looked to adorably happy.

We got in the car and we were off to tell Sami's parents the awesome news that there was an heir to the Alpha position after herself.

********************************************************************************

VOTE

FAN ME

COMMENT

LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!