chapters 7&8

OMG!! I haven't updated in forever I am sooooooo soooo sorry. For that I will make this a 2 in one thingy. So this upload will be chapters 7 and 8 I just am tooooo lazy to actually upload this then start another upload and remember where I left off...... Don't hate me plzz :) <3

**********************************************************************************

***Nick***

I watched as Nikki ripped Rachael's heart out of her chest so easily it was scary. I mean I know she is a very powerful wolf and everything but damn.

'Holy Shit!! Bro I recommend not pissing her off or you might never have children...' Tommy said.

'Damn straight. And when will you guys realized anything you say in your minds I can hear!?' Nikki replied clearly annoied.

"I'm sorry please don't kill me." He begged out loud. Nikki just growled and walked off into the woods. I went to follow her.

"Don't bother Nick, I'm pissed right now. I'll call you later." She snarled out. She shifted right there and ran off.

"Her wolf is so gorgeous." Damien said. I growled. "Dude. Chill it was just a compliment. Damn ya'll fuckin' crazy!"

"Sorry her anger is spreading to me. Stupid mate bond." We turned to go back to school and back to class.

***Nikki***

I ran through the woods for what felt like forever, it probably was because when I left school grounds it was in the middle of 1st period and now it's pitch black outside. While I ran I remembered when I was younger, before I left for training. I had flashbacks of when Nick and I were young. Like the time he pushed me out of a tree and all the times he called me a loser and also the sweet times we had together. The feelings I had toward him came back too. The hatred, the love, the anger, the sweetness. Then I remembered the day before I left.

***Flashback***

"So I guess this is bye Nick." I said to him when Sami and I went to say bye. Even though Sami and I didn't like him much we still had good times. Okay not as many as the bad ones but still.

"Why did you waste your breathe to tell me? What did you think I was going to do say, 'Oh no Nikki don't leave me, I love you'?" he scoffed. "Please to bad your not leaving right now. Why don't you get lost now loser."

"Your a dick Nick. Ever since you were born you have been a jerk. Then in 8th grade came and you started hanging with Rachael and Johnny and Zach. You disgust me and whne the time comes I hope your mate rejects you." I spat at him.

"Nick, I never thougth you could become this cold hearted guy you have become. I hate you for all the mean things you have done to Nikki and I and I hope one day someone will hand you your ass." Sami said.

"Yeha whatever Sam. Go on no one's gonna miss you. Have a horrible trip. Don't come back!" he said with a smile and waved at us to go away. I ran away to a spot only Sami, Nick and I knew about, the clubhouse thingy in the woods. I cried. The only one who knew how I felt about Nick was Sami. She comforted me. I finally stopped crying and we went to go pack......

***End of Flashback***

All that anger came back to me. I rememebered what I said about his mate rejecting him. I remembered the horrible things he had said to me. I remember promising myself that when I got back I would beat the crap out of him. so I will. Now I'm even more pissed. I stormed off to Nicks house.

Whne I arrived I shifted back. "Nick. Get your ass out here." I screamed.

***Nick***

I heard Nikki shout for me and my brothers all ohhhed at me when I got up.