chapter 15

DEDICATED TO LEXIE CAUSE SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

yeaaaaaaa.............  so um here is the next upload...  im really sick but i was bored and felt really bad about not uploading for u guys for the length of my sickness so im doing it now.....  SO I AM SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES my mind is not exactly clear at the moment....  oh well :)  here's chapter 15 y'all

**************************************************************************************

***Nikki***

I was eating some food and rubbing my rapidly swelling tummy.  Nick was upstairs building a new crib for the baby.  I was skimming my mind with Rikki for baby names.  

'It has to be Greek Nikki.'

'Well do you know something special about the baby?'

'He will be insanely handsome.'

'I can work with that.  Give me some.'

'Calix means very handsome, Deo means godlike, Matthias means God's Gift, Theodore means Gift of God, Adonis means beautiful, and Hercules means glorious gift.'

Hmmmm….  "Nick!!!!!!"  He was there in a flash.

"What oh my god you aren't in labor are you!?"

"No shut up.  Do you like Calix, Deo, Matthias, Theodore, Adonis, or Hercules?"

"How many do I choose?"

'Tell him 2.'  Rikki told me.

"Two."

"I like Calix and Deo to be honest."

"Calix Deo or Deo Calix?"

"Calix Deo."

"Awesome now we have a name!"  I said happily with a huge smile.  Nick picked me up and placed me on his lap.  He was rubbing soothing patterns on my tummy.  I was watching my stomach grow and I looked like i was gonna pop!  I was getting thirsty so I got up off Nick to get a water from the fridge.

As I was about to twist the cap off the water my water broke.  I smashed my water bottle in shock.  "Nick my water broke."

"Grab another honey its okay."

"My other water.  Nick the baby is coming!"  His eyes bugged out and he froze just like last time.  "Get your ass up and carry me to the room!"  I shouted.  He jumped out of his seat and scooped me up in his big strong muscular arms.  He bolted up the stairs and the doctor was already in there and had just finished setting up.  "Hey doc!"  I said happily.

"You ready Nikki?"

"Sure.  I wanna meet my baby boy!"  I said happily.  Nick laid me on the bed.  The doctor looked at me to see how far along I was.

"Looks like you can start pushing in a second."

I smiled and nodded.  It was weird I felt no pain like last time.  My nose began to tickle and I had to sneeze badly!

"Achoo."  It was a small high pitched one.  When I sneezed I felt a slight discomfort then I heard my baby boy cry.  "Did he seriously pop out when I sneezed?"  I asked as the Doc wrapped him up and allowed me to hold my baby boy.

"Yep. Calix here decided to just pop right on out."  Nick said.  I bust out laughing.  Then I heard Cal start laughing with me.  I stopped and looked at the cute giggling baby in my arms.  I cooed to him and smiled down at him.  I had moved over so Nick could sit next to us.  A flash went off.

That's when I realized everyone was already in the room.  Sami was cooing at the baby from my right side and my parents were in eachothers arms talking about when I was born and how happy they were I was backa nd happy and have my own family that just seems to get bigger and bigger everyday.

Everyone came and held Calix and we announced his name to everyone and I caught up with everyone about what I missed while I was in my transformation process.  Calix had fallen asleep and so I went ot put him in his crib.  Nick came in behind me and wrapped him arms around my waist adn rested his chin on my shoulder as we look down at our son.

***Johnny***

They had sent me ahead to make sure the coast was clear for the attack.  I watched as that slut that stole Ray's mate was looking down at her baby wrapped in my sister's mate's arms.  It made me sick.  But then I realized she just woke up and she already has a newborn!?  I ran back to the pack house.

"Chase I think we should wait til tomorrow to attack.  She just gave birth again and everyone is going to be around so we should catch them at surprise tomorrow."

"You are right John tell the men to rest so they are strong tomorrow."

"Yes Alpha."  I walked off and told teh fighters that.

Tomorrow we will finally take down the PWL.  If we have to we will kill both the future Alphas, Nick adn Sami don't stand a chance.  They are normal wolves.  If we can take down that bitch that killed my sister then we can take them too.  Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

**********************************************************************************

SHORT I KNOW!!!!  

FAN ME

VOTE!!!!!!!!

COMMENT PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love to hear what ya'll have to say (: