chapter 4

***Nikki***

Sami woke me up the next morning to get ready for school.  I put my shiny black hair into a half up due and put on my white shorts a grey v-neck and my black Vans.  I put a black hoodie in my bag incase I got cold during the day.

"Ready?" I looked at Sami her dark brown hair in a tight pony tail and jean shorts with a light blue tank with a grey zip up hoodie.  I growled.

"I guess."  She rolled her eyes and dragged me out of my room.  I let her drag me to the kitchen.  I looked at the stove clock and saw the time was 6:55.  Great.  5 more minutes and I have to sit in a limo with Nick.  I groaned out loud.  I ate a Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart and then I heard the limo pull up in my drive way.  I groaned again.  Sami grabbed our bags took tehm out to the limo outside.  She came back in and stared at me. 'Are you coming?'

'No.'  She came and grabbed my hand and yanked me to the door.  As we got to the door of the car I decided to plant my feet and not move.  She groaned and put all her weight into moving me.  I didn't budge.

"Come on!" She yelled at me.

"No. Sami please don't make me."

***Nick***

I watched as Nikki argued Sami about getting in the limo.

"Come on Nikki.  It's not gonna kill you."

Nikki glanced at me and shot me daggers.  I cringed away from her look.

'Damn, what did you do?' Tanner asked.

'Ohhh someone's in trrouble.'  Ken sang.

'I get to comfort her!'  Chris called.  I growled at him.  'Okay, okay.  Just thought maybe she needed a shoulder to cry on.

I watched as Nikki and Sami were still argueing.

"I'll do you homework."  Sami offered.

"No."

"I'll do anything.  Come on and get in the limo."

"Anything?"  Sami looked nervous but nodded.  Nikki smirked and I'm guessing they were using werelepathy (Werewolf telepathy) to communicate.  Sami gasped out loud and groaned.

"Fine."

"Okay move over boys."  All my brothers moved and started shoving each other to sit next to Nikki, my mate.  I growled a warning.  "No way. I'm still mad at you.  I'll sit next to Ken and Damien."  I stared in shock.  She sat in between the boys and hugged them.  She saw me staring at her and she muttered under her breath, "Wanker." and started chatting with my brothers.  The whole ride to school I was tense as my brothers flirted with Nikki and she flirted back.

When we pulled up I sighed in relief.  Finally I can be rid of all the flirting.

"Want me to walk you to the office?" Damien offered.  I growled at him.

"That would be great thanks." Nikki replied.

We all got out and I grabbed Nikki's hand and she snatched it out of my grip.  She glared at me and she grabbed my arm and twisted it almost breaking it.  I groaned in pain.  She laughed. " Leave me alone and you won't get hurt.  You really pissed of the wrong girl."  and walked away with my younger brother.  Damien, Tommy, Frankie, Nikki, Sami, Drake, Ken and I are all Seniors even though Drake and Ken are 19 they were held back for missing school during their change.  Nikki, Sami, and I took a year off too to train.  Jimmy is a Freshman, and Chris and Tanner are Sophmores.   

Nikki must be so pissed at me right now.  I walked into school and saw Rachael.  She waved at me and I walked over to her.

"Why aren't walking with you mate?" she asked.