pro

this book is rated mature so you might have to follow me before you can access chapters two & beyond. sorry for the inconvenience– you can follow as soon as you finish reading. thnxx

in pov of: evelyn nicòle ivori

"honey, my boss is here. if you want to meet him."

i roll off of the king sized bed. i hear him open the door from upstairs and i wrap a maroon silk robe around my body. i fix my hair in the mirror. we had just finished having morning sex and i probably looked ridiculous. it was plain vanilla and i forced myself to fake an orgasm, something i've been doing a lot lately.

i resort to pulling my hair into a ponytail and i walk down the swirling staircase. i had never met jacob's boss, but he always had a lot to say about him. he called him mr.dolan and he had the capability of ruining my boyfriends entire career path. i reach the last step and turn towards him. their eyes both turning to me. jacob's face turns red and i draw my attention to his boss.

his eyes analyze my body as i take in his black trimmed suit. he was gorgeous. his hair hanging loosely and his muscles flexing against his white shirt. he smiles at me and shakes my hand.
"hi, i'm ethan dolan."

"evelyn, nice to meet you mr.dolan."

i shake it back and his hand lightly holds it until jacob begins talking again. i bite my lip trying not to look at mr.dolan. his eyes continuously scan my body and i try to pay attention to jacob instead of the man that's making me feel sexually uncomfortable. i fold my arms across my chest.

"evey, can you show him around the house while i get changed?"

i nod. i motion for him to follow me and he does. i first guide him to the kitchen, showing him all of the appliances there. on the way into the guest bedroom i see a snicker's wrapper and bend down to pick it up. i feel mr.dolan's eyes intently on me and i remind myself never to wear this thin robe again.

after we finish the downstair's tour, i bring him upstairs to the second guest bedroom. i show him the en suite where i keep my things and he nods. i stand in the mirror for a second checking my hair as he walks around analyzing all of the toiletries i have.

"you don't need to fix your hair, it looks beautiful."

he says this while checking the magazines in a pile near the sink and i feel my face heaten. i thank him before pausing in the mirror as he comes up behind me. i can see him trying to restrain from putting his hands on my waist. he puts his hands on my shoulders instead and looks me dead in the eye.

"you know, ev. i've heard a lot about you, but i never thought you'd be this gorgeous."

my breathe hitches at the nickname he gave me. the way he said made my insides burn and my cheeks flame. my gut wrenches with anxiety and i don't know what to do. his fingers trail from my shoulders to my waist and i breathe in slowly, not wanting to resist his touch.

"i don't think jacob deserves you. do you?"

i bite my lip. how could someone i just met make me second guess someone i've known majority of my life? he sets his chin on my shoulder and trails his fingers to the front of my body. i don't know what to say or do, my body becomes tense. his right hand moves the silk fabric behind my body while the other goes under the brim on my panties.

"mr.dolan, no."

"fuck, don't call me that. it makes me feel old. call me ethan."

his laugh makes my heart blossom and i bite my lip and nod. his finger slides along my clit as i let out a heavy anticipated breathe. he lifts my leg and wraps his arm around it. he pushes inside of me and i moan lightly, my head effortlessly falling back against his chest.

he looks through the mirror seductively, him watching my every move. my body twitching under his control. i've never felt so much pleasure in my life. he speeds up his fingers before lifting me up against the counter and spreading my legs. one leg goes over his shoulder while the other one dangles off of the side.

he starts pumping with three fingers and i rest my head against the glass. i bite my lip to conceal the ecstasy that i feel. this was so secretive, so mind-racing. he was fingering me while my boyfriend was in the other room and the thought of getting caught made it all worth the while. he adds in another finger and i grasp his hair lightly tugging on it.

i trail my fingers deep into his scalp and he lets out a throaty moan. my body starts to shake in pleasure as my back arches up off of the counter. the cold faucet hits my back and i lift myself over it. when i hit my high i can't slow down my breathing. my legs stay wide open as both of our hearts race.

his fingers are covered in white liquid and he licks them clean, trailing his fingers down my leg to clean off the residue. he sucks them dry, not taking his eyes from me. my chest lifts and falls slowly as i pull my panties off from the floor and step into them. he readjusts his tux before helping me down from the counter, his hand in mine.

"darling, if you want anything like that to happen again. i suggest dumping his sorry ass."

------------------------