4

and ever since the day you approached me,
i been thinking 'bout you and you only.

25 votes?? thanks buddies ilya

ethan:

she's on my mind, again. it's nothing new, especially since i routinely picked her up from work for the past two weeks. jacob stays clueless and naive which is great, this allows us to be together on a less strict schedule.

she still won't break up with him, and i understand. this isn't emotional, this is simply intimate, a beneficial thing. but do friends with benefits stay on your mind all day? it's happened continuously with me. i can't get her out of my mind no matter how hard i try.

her thick brown hair that corresponded with her thick thighs. her gorgeous brown skin, her plump lips. everytime i close my eyes, i see her moaning my name. her mouth opening ever so slightly to dispose of her ecstasy.

i can't take half of it. i've had wet dreams for the past few days and i've been desperately anticipating for the days that we can be together.

sexually, of course. or not, i could honestly care less; as long as i get to see her again without that annoying jacob fellow. he isn't deserving of her, he's so small and scared and unprotected. he can't handle much of anything when it comes to work either, but i can't and won't fire him.

because, if i fire him; i'll almost immediately lose my connection with evelyn. plus, he was the one that brought her into my life, and so i must thank him immensely. he's the reason i can't focus on anything at all anymore.

-----------------------