5

and she would get up and leave him
for me, i know.
i mean, how could he not know?

lmao 25 votes?? love you guys lots

evelyn:

my fists tighten around his bed sheets as he slams into me, my body tensing up as my orgasm explodes through me; leaving me exhausted.

i lay beside him, my body still taking time to calm itself down. his hands run through my messy hair and i breathe in lightly, knowing i'd have to leave soon.

"i want to break up with him."

i say this without thinking and ethan gives me a questioning look. his eyebrows furrowing in confusion yet his lips smirk in amusement.

"what do you mean, ev."

"i- i don't like him anymore. i haven't liked him for a while now actually."

i turn onto my stomache, my chest pressing onto his as his back is against the bed's headboard. he places his hands behind his head and leans against it lightly.

i put my chin into the palm of my hand and look at him; at how gorgeous he is. his jawline, his sweaty hair, his plump sore lips that were all because of me.

he had hickeys and nail marks along his collarbone, neck, and back. as did i. jacob hadn't noticed them yet and now that i think about it- i could care less if he does.

"well, you can't break up with him- not this soon or he'll be suspicious."

i huff, pouting my lips in annoyance. he looks at me sympathetically before i talk again,

"baby, he bought me a balmain watch."

"oh shit. that's what?- 2k?"

i shrug, not knowing and not caring. i bite my lip.

"if i don't break up with him, he'll just keep buying me things- things i don't want."

"i wonder where he even got that money?"

he says this suspiciously and i shrug lightly, trailing my fingers down his chest and across the indentation of his abs.

"i don't. ethan, let me break up with him."

"well, only if he finds out. obviously, he's oblivious. so until he knows and i mean really knows, don't say a word. well wait and see."

---------------------