1

my backseat ain't empty,
we just left the fendi;
we getting it all over the clothes.

-
"i'm really excited for you to see this, babe. mr.dolan got this entire estate new and improved. the party ought to be spectacular."

i nod, not being able to take my mind off of ethan and i's last affairs. his plump lips wrapped around his finger plays through my mind again and i adjust my dress. we walk up the lawn, passing lines and lines of expensive cars. i look down at my dress and wonder if maybe it was too casual for the occasion.

i was wearing a nude bodycon dress that hung tightly along my waist. i pushed my fists into the pockets of my black bomber jacket and follow behind jacob who insisted on wearing a tux. i was starting to despise him lately. it may have been with what ethan said, or the fact that he was doing an especially good job at irritating me.

my heels click against the gravel as we reach the front and enter into the mansion of a house. the landscaping is already too much for me to take in and the animal statues leading up to the front door cause me to glance at everything. we walk in, taking in our surroundings. jacob instantly leaves me to talk to one of his co-workers and i take this alone time to walk to the bathroom.

i walk into the hall, glancing at all of the sophisticated men and women who sip their champagne from their nice ass glasses. i begin to open the door when i feel a hand on my shoulder. i turn, expecting jacob to ask him to come join him but instead it's Ethan and quite frankly, i'm thankful.

"evelyn, i'm glad to see you've made it."

"yeah, a little under dressed though."

he takes this time to analyze my dress, his eyes rocking my body. his eyes crave for my hips and my legs. he bites his lip before lightly shaking his head. he assists me with taking my jacket off and he guides me to the guest bed room in which all of the jackets were stored.

"i'd consider it overdressed. we've got to get these clothes off you, but not now."

his words send chills down my spine and i nod slowly. he begins introducing me to some of his clients, co-workers, faculty. when we confront jacob again i can immediately tell that he's intimidated by ethan. he's at least a head taller than him. his shoulders are broad and strong from multiple hours at the gym.

"nice to see your house, mr.dolan. it looks amazing, love the interior."

"it took a lot of work, but it's always worth it."

"oh, i'm sure."

watching my boyfriend kiss ass to ethan made my gut wrench. this was so wrong, yet ethan managed to make it seem perfect. it was simply a 'benefiting' thing, no love involved. ethan smirked, looking down at me. i feel my cheeks heat and look to the ground. ethan slyly wraps his arm around my waist, continuing to talk to my oblivious boyfriend.

"do you mind, if i show evelyn the vineyard."

"not at all, sure. i know she'll love it."

jacob practically begs ethan to take me to the vineyard. i smile lightly at jacob before turning and walking towards the front door, still in ethan's arms. i try my best not to lash out at him until we're in the car.

"you can't just do that! it was too risky, ethan."

"but, ev. isn't it the best part? the thrill. the curiosity, it's just so suspenseful."

he says this effortlessly as i slide into the passenger. he buckles up my seatbelt before returned to his side and doing the same. he pulls out of the parking lot of his gorgeous house and starts to drive down a road behind it. once he's farthest away from the house, he puts the gear in brake and smiles at me.

he had multiple bags of clothes in the backseat for which he was planning on moving into his house, but he shuffles them to give us space. i get to the backseat first, crawling through the small space between the driver and passenger seats. he follows behind and immediately leans over me, moving his lips against mine.

"fuck, evelyn."

his voice is raspy as we continue, hickies forming against my breasts and collar bone. i moan lightly as he widens my legs, unbuckling his belt. he pulls off his slacks as i peel my dress from my body. this was the first time ethan had seen me fully and he takes no time in trailing his fingers on every revealed area. his breathe hitches as they reach my clit.

"darling, you're wet for me already?"

i hum in response as he begins to fill me up. my back rises up off of the boxes and spills some of clothes onto me. i avoid this though, as his hands grab my thighs and push them as far as they can go. he hits so far into my body that i actually shake. immensely, our bodies molding together as if they were matching puzzle pieces.

he pulls one leg behind his shoulder and the other over my chest. he starts going harder, his body concaving with the feeling. we start to hear footsteps coming up to the car but he avoids them completely. his callused hands wrap around my wrists, pushing them hard against the cushions of his car before slamming into me.

"fuck, ethan. harder!"

half of me doesn't think it can even get more pleasureful whilst the other half is easing for my body to implode. my body begins to bounce as he thrusts even harder into me. my high becoming unbelievably close. i squeeze my eyes shut as my orgasm shoots through me his doing the same. he wipes his eyebrow lightly before licking his finger and his eyes fill with playfulness.

"you being a squirter is going to make this so, so much better."

he doesn't even eye the piles of clothes that are covered in our cum, he only looks at me. that same smirk on his face that caused me to find interest in him so quickly.

*\(^o^)/*