7

but he thought wrong,
nothing at all-
that's what she's got on.

"i'm going to go to the mall today, honey."

i whisper this to jacob quietly, crawling slowly out of bed. i knew i wasn't actually going to the mall- but it was a decent enough excuse to leave the house.

i dress casually, only wearing a body-con dress and a navy over-sized flannel. i put on a pair of sandals and grab my phone instantly texting ethan and telling him i was on the way. i pull on my purse before hopping into my car and driving there.

ethan waits at the door, looking as if he's just worked out. his hair is messy and damp, his abs clearly visible through his ripped tanktop. i breathe in slowly as i park the car in the driveway and slowly walk up to him.

he instinctively lets me in and guides me to his room. he insists on changing and so I wait patiently on his bed in just my basic underwear. when he exits the bathroom he looks gorgeous, his hair still soft and cuddly.

but it's not exactly that way when i hold onto his hair for dear life while he sucks and licks my clit. my legs jolt and spurt as small portions of excitement and pleasure explode through me.

my breathing is still short and breathless when my phone vibrates, indicating that i was receiving a call. i reach for it, looking at the caller id and grunting. ethan was still pounding into me- but stopped when i pressed accept.

he slightly pulls out before moving his lips down to my still sensitive area. i gasp when he stick inside me causing me to mumble the words 'fuck' into the phone's speakers.

"hey, babe. you're at the mall right?"

i chew my lip, grabbing onto ethan's hair as his tongue does the unexplainable to me. my back arches off of the cushions and he spreads my legs as far as they can go.

"ye-a."

"cool. do you think you could pick me up a tie. i know you have good taste in clothing so anything will do, just make sure it's black."

i gasp as ethan doesn't stop, his hands massaging my inner thighs.

"okay."

okay is all i can muster up. i don't want to blow our cover, but obviously ethan does or else he wouldn't be tongue fucking me like it's the last time he'll ever get to. my fingers dig deep into her scalp as my orgasm spills through me, my body in shock.

"hey, are you okay? you're breathing hard."

i hear jacob's voice brought the phone and sigh, my body still sore and frozen from the pleasure. ethan trails his fingers up my body and props himself above me, his lips nibbling on the soft flesh of my ear.

"yea, i- the store is about to close and i'm trying to get that tie for you, remember?"

i let out a breathy laugh and jacob laughs too and we end the conversation before ethan does anything else. when my heart rate slows i pull ethan close to me, whispering into his ear.

"don't ever do that again."

ethan only smiles, his hands touching every part of my body there is. his lips travel to my neck and suck on the area near my jaw. i nearly kiss him before i remember something,

"hey, i need to borrow one of your ties."

----------------------