2

double update lol who cares, 15 votes??

he most definitely did
see me as a threat at first.

"come on, baby. we haven't had sex in so long. we haven't kissed in two weeks. where's the evelyn i know? she would've wanted this as much as i do, baby. please, let's do something before we go to this dinner with my boss, okay. evelyn? evelyn? are you sleeping? come on, babe. we gotta get ready to go."

i heard him the entire time, i knew he wanted this. but i didn't, i was covered from head to toe in pleasure for the past two weeks now and kissing jacob would only remind me of how weak he was in front of ethan. how self conscious he was, as if he no longer had the confidence to fight for anything because ethan was in the way.

i fake a yawn and rise from my bed, rather excited for this dinner tonight. it was a restaurant called j.alexander's - a steak house. i pull on an olive colored t-shirt dress, and pair it with my birkenstocks. jacob pulls on a pair of khakis and a plaid polo. i stand ahead of him, so he won't see the smile cross my face when i confront ethan for the nineth time this week.

when we arrive into the restaurant, ethan sits at the head of the table while we sit on each side of him. a couple of other people filled in the seats surrounding us and we bonded from there. funny work stories were exchanged within the conversations at the table, ethan managing to make me laugh along with the rest of the table.

yet, i felt as if jacob was a little bit offended. he looked between us a couple of times when my face would turn red. or when ethan managed to make me giggle when i had barely spoken to him yesterday and today. he looked between us multiple times, my heart rate rising. maybe he had found out?

or maybe, he was beginning to take mr.dolan as a threat. not only to his working career, but, to his relationship as well.

*\(^o^)/*