6

and we like to fuck, that and nothing else
fuck, falling in love that's for someone else.

evelyn:

"this is strictly intimate."

"yes, no feelings. i understand."

----------

his hands aggressively pull of my skirt, the confined space of his backseat was making the ambience warmer already. i breathe in, my lips not separating from his. he kisses down my neck before i lightly pull of his shirt and his pants follow.

"fuck, what is this? the fourth time we've done this in the past two days."

"yea-yes."

i whimper in between moans as he begins to suck hickeys across the skin of my collarbones. his hands squeeze my breasts and i lightly throw my head back against he tan seats.

"and jacob still doesn't know?"

he says this and i nod against his skin, my mouth not being able to find anything to say. when i don't respond he stops, the absence of his lips against my skin causing me to grumble.

"how about you answer that."

he moves slowly over me, my back against the seats. his hands are placed on either side of me and his lips hover over mine.

"are you getting aggressive, ethan?"

i do this to taunt him, he loved it. his eyes travel to my lip as one hand travels down to my waistline and pushes the silk linen to the side.

"when i ask a question, you fucking answer."

he grumbles this, his voice raspy. he pumps his fingers inside of me and my back arches off of the cushions, my bare chest hitting his. he slips in three fingers and spreads my legs as far as they can go, one over the drivers seat and the other against the back window.

i let out a throaty moan as he pumps faster. my body beginning to shake due to the adrenaline. he watches me in interest as i nearly hit my high, yet he pulls his finger out and my ecstasy immediately goes away.

"ethan."

i grunt, the frustrating building in side of me had become unbearable. i push him over, so that i am laying on top. he doesn't look the least bit startles which doesn't necessarily surprise me.

"fuck me hard, ethan. fuck me numb."
(is that a song lyric or smtg bc i feel like ive heard that before lol)

my fingers run down his chest as i wrap my hand around his length. he breathes in hesitantly and i bite my lip, his body becoming sensitive under my touch. his lip vanishes between his teeth as i fill myself with him. i slowly slide in until he completely flips me around so that i'm on my all-fours.

he bends over my already bent body and pushes a strand of hair aside so that his soft lips could access the soft cartilage around my ear.

"i could fuck you harder with a broken leg than jacob on his best days."

i chuckle lightly as he pounds into me, instantly making my body retaliate. he holds my ponytail in a fist, my hair wrapped recklessly around it. he slams into me, his hands stayed firmly on my hips. he uses this for control, and i can tell that by the time we get home - i'll have indentions left to prove it.

-------------------------