8

i know i deserve it,
i been working this hard.

evelyn:

"he doesn't deserve you, i do."

"and why is that?"

i smile to him, my fingers tracing along his soft skin. his plump lips vanishing beneath his teeth. he smiles, looking down at my lips.

"baby, i've worked so hard for this. he doesn't come home at 2am every night. he doesn't get to work early everyday. he doesn't care like i do, that's for sure."

"oh, is that so?"

"it is. and i can bet you that he'll say the same thing if you ask him."

"i don't believe you. more proof- please."

"come on, evelyn. you know."

he pushes himself on top me, his nose mere inches from mine. i feel my breathing hitch as his plump lips trail to the soft portion of my earlobe. his cold breathe causes chills to run down my spine and he trails his cold hand down my body, instantly sending electricity throughout my skin.

"he can't make you wet just by tapping your stomache."

his eyes stay narrow and on me as his hands circle just about where i need him most. jeez, i was being ridiculous- he's way better than jacob could ever be but i needed him to say it. for him to pleasure me like this because this is what i craved.

"i bet you, you don't moan his name when he leaves trails of wet kisses down your thighs."

his right hand leaves the space beside my head and grips my thigh tightly as he lifts it up over his shoulder. he licks his lips before slowly sucking on the skin of my thighs. my back arches off of the bed and i lightly moan his name.

he had barely done anything yet and he was still, like he said before, making me wet. he kisses down to the soft area of my knee before beginning to kiss back down and my heart begins to beat a little bit harder.

his eyes don't leave mine as he spreads my legs wide open and slowly slips his pinky inside of me. i groan lightly, trying to take in as much pleasure as i can. [ i was used to this considering jacob's dick was skinnier than a pencil ]. he then takes it out and sucks on his finger, a smirk coming to his face.

"baby, you're dripping."

i nod, wanting his tongue inside of me desperately. he tuts his tongue lightly before aligning his mouth with my heat. he looks at me, his hair a mess- a hot mess to say the least.

"we'll just have to fix it, i suppose."

he then sticks his tongue into me, my back arching in satisfaction and ecstasy. his lips bite and suck on my other set of lips as my hands grip onto his hair tightly. his tongue glides against my clit and my head hits the soft pillows behind me.

i push his head closer to my body and his tongue curls up leaving me breathing hard and not even past my high yet. his tongue starts to go slow now, my body shivering. i grumble lightly and tug his hair, insisting on him to continue the way he had done before.

"admit that i'm better than jacob."

"you are, ethan. you are."

"by how much?"

i see a vicious smirk on his face and bite my lip as his thumb runs against my clit. i moan out lightly and he hums to himself, waiting for me to give him the answer he wants; the answer he deserves.

"by a billion."

he hums again and continues, my back arching. my body shaking. my legs clenching. because, truth is- he was better than jacob by even more than a billion. and that's merely because ethan was the only one at could make me come so i hard i'd be nauseous immediately after.

--------------------------------

i am cringing.