Chapter 3

Here is Chapter 3! I wanna know how my story is doing please vote and comment!!!!

Dedicated to @Atlantis94 for her comment and understanding

<><><><><><>>><><><>>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tahzin's POV

I woke up with a warm hand on my head... it felt good.

"That feels good..." i mumbled

I slowly opened my eyes reveling Zayn.

"What the fuck are you doing on my bed!" I yelled.

"But you said it felt good" Zayn argued

"SHUT UP AND GET THE FUCK OFF MY BED" i yelled in frustration.

"Oh c'mon you know you want me here." He smirked.

"That's it!" I yelled and pushed him off my bunk.

"Owwwwww" Zayn yelped.

i kinda felt bad... but he needed that.

"That's what you get for being an asshole" i said going to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and finished drying my body... then i noticed i had no clothes....

"Shit" i muttered.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body slowly exiting the bathroom. I looked into the bed area to see that the coast was clear so i entered and closed the door, locking so i could just change there. I got my clothes and took my towel off when i heard someone.

"Nice ass" he said.

I quickly grabbed the towel and covered myself then turned aroung to see Zayn with a smirk with his head peeked out from under the covers.

"You've got a sexy ass" he said.

"Shut up" i muttered looking down because i knew i was a deep shade of red.

"Don't look down babe, you look cute when you blush" Zayn said.

I said nothing, grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

"what the hell just happpend" i said to myself.

I quickly dressed into a casual sweatshirt that said 'Dance all nght, sleep all day'. I wore black skinny jeans and wore my black sandals. I trew on a heart necklace and some flower earrings, swiftly doing my eyes, and my nails were already done. I left my hair in its natural waves. (Outfit in external link)

Now i will just ignore Zayn hoping he won't bring up the incident from earlier.

---

I went to the kitchen area and saw Mahir and Maisha cooking breakfast.

"Where's Sammy?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too" Mahir said sarcastically.

"No seriously where is Sammy" i said seriously.

"Woah, calm down missy, he's talking to the driver" He answered.

"Ok" i said stoping off to the driver area.

--

"Sammy!" I called.

"What?" He asked peeking through the driver area.

"Come here, i need you NOW" i said.

"O...k" he said and came up to me. "What's up" he asked.

"Your bastard friend is being or should i say IS a fucking idiot!!" I yelled/said.

"Which one" he smiled a bit.

"The fucking Zayn dude!! This isn't funny! Quit smiling!!!" I yelled.

"Then you'll just have to get used to that!" He explained.

"You fucking bastard... sometimes i can't believe I'm related you!" I said and walked away.

--

I went to the breakfast table and Zayn was there, and the only 2 available seats both to the left and right of Zayn.. I will NOT, i repeat NOT sit next to Zayn!

"Hey" i said.

"Hi" they replied.

"I'm ....I have something to do so I'll just eat on my bed..." i lied so i dont sit beside Zayn.

I grabbed my food and rushed to my bunk.

I started eating my bagel with cream cheese.

"Thought you had something to do?" i looked up to see Zayn with a smirk on his face.

"I- uhh- i have to call my mom" i stuttered.

"Then why aren't you" he asked.

" I wanted to eat a bit" i said obviously.

"well than.." he said came and sat next to me.

"WHAT THE FUCK, LEAVE!" I shouted.

"Woah, calm down" he said and left the room.

Only a few hours until we get there! At least i can get a place to stay without Zayn coming around.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

How's the chapter's been so far! VOTE AND COMMENT! Please follow me as well! THANKS!

Sorr its short but please vomment. Questions will be answered and ask for dedications, i will also dedicate if i love your comment :)

Tahz. xxx

P.S : If you want a dedication and any chapters just comment!