Chapter 6

HAHAHA I updated! I hope you guys are enjoying my story! VOTE AND COMMMENT!!!!

Follow me on instagram! @its.tahz

Kik me! @brintu8

Follow me on wattpad too...

Dedicated to @SaraDJ24 for her amazing and encouraging comment. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tahzin's POV

After we got dressed Zayn and I walked to the nearest cafe which happen to be Starbucks.

"Hi how may i help you today" asked the cashier at Starbucks.

"Ummmm I'll have a caramel frapachino" i said.

"I'll have the same" Zayn added.

"Ok your total will be $5.46" the cashier spoke.

I started taking out my wallet but Zayn had already paid her by then 0_0.

"Hey i was gonna pay!" i exclaimed.

"Too bad cuz i did it first!" he argued.

"Here how much do i owe you?" i said taking cash out of my wallet.

"You dont owe me anything, just take it as an apology treat" He smirked.

"Fine" i mumbled.

*back at the hotel*

"Hey Maisha! Havent seen you all day!" i exclaimed hugging her.

"HHAHAHAH SAME HERE!" She yelled.

"OK no need to yell!" I exclaimed.

"Hey wanna go to a club, i saw one around the corner this morning." Harry said.

"Sure" we all agreed.

"Ok we'll meet in the lobby in... what, 30 minutes?" Sammy asked.

"Yeah thats cool, now lets get ready!" I exclaimed!

*25 minutes later*

Zayn was already ready, looking ...hot if i dont say so myself.

But i just finished up in my black dress with a silver band, almost knee height (I'm not a slut by having a dress even lower, okay?), a few bracelets, small earrings, and shiny pumps. I also wore my heart pendant and some of my favorite purfume. (outfit in external link). I did my make up and exited the bathroom.

Zayn's jaw dropped as i smirked.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies" i giggled.

Zayn blushed and looked away. HE BLUSHED AGAIN!

"Let's go they are probably waiting for us downstairs in the lobby" Zayn mumbled.

"Haha ok, let's go" i said going to the lobby with Zayn.

*At the club*

"So let's party, and no one shall drink too much. It will be too hard to get back to the hotel." Mahir instructed.

"Ok daddy" I said like a baby.

"No i'm serious if anything happens it will be too hard to get back!" Mahir explained.

"Ok whatever" i said.

We all went our ways dnancing to the music. I found myself slightly looking for Zayn.. i don't know why but i just wanted to.

I saw him sitting at the bar talking to this slut. I couldn't stand it for some reason, so i walked over there.

"Hey Zaynie!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Tahz!!" He exclaimed.

"Wanna dance?" i asked him.

"Well i kinda have com-" i cut him off.

"Oh c'mon forget that!" i said pulling him away from the bar.

The slut just snarled at me walking away; probably finding another man to suck dick.

The thought of that was discusting itself.

"First of all what was that nickname for?" Zayn asked.

"I uh kinda thought it would be funny." I smiled when i actually had no idea why i actually called him that.

"Second, why do you wanna dance with me all of a sudden?" Zayn asked me.

"Well....uhh...i..umm.. was bored. Do you not wanna dance with me?" I said frowning.

"Of course not! I would love to dance with you!" He answered as we started to dance.

*One Hour Later*

Zayn and I had like 4 shots (trying to control ourselves) but its okay because we were still in our senses.... a bit tipsy though.

"Hey, i think we were here long enough why don't we get home" i said.

"yeahh i guess your right" Zayn replyed.

We walked over to Mahir.

"Hey yo man, lets go hooommme." I said.... a bit slurred.

"Oh god lets get you two home!" Mahir exclaimed!

*Back at the hotel*

Mahir's Pov

So i managed to get them and the rest home. We tucked them in bed and even though they didn't have much they were pretty tipsy.. maybe even drunk becase they don't really go to clubs.

I watched them go to sleep... and i can't believe i'm saying this.. but.... they look cute together. Haha I'm a guy...and i dont say this kind of stuff. Zayn slowly wrapped his arm around Tahz... awww ..Oh My God i am becoming a girl.

I walked back to my hotel room, changed, and went to bed.... don't worry my room has two small beds, one for Sammy.

Oh god what a night!

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Soo how are y'all liking my story???

Vote and Comment!!!!!!

My question to you guys: Do you watch The Vampire Diaries?

Hope you enjoyed!!

Tahz. Xxx