Epilogue 1 : The Big Day

I think I might have a few epilogues for the few best and memorable moments....We'll see.

Instagram: It's.tahz

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

~3 Years Later~

Today's the big day. I can't believe it's already here. It was only months ago he proposed and today was the day. The day we can officially be called family. The big day that every girl looks forward to; the feeling is indescribable.

**

"Zayn why are we going to dinner tonight?" I asked him.

"Why? Can't I take my beautiful girlfriend out to dinner?" He smirked his signature smirk.

We drove to a high class restaurant! Sometimes I feel like Zayn doesn't care about how much he spends on me... shit I'm too casual.

"Zayn! You didn't tell me I needed to dress up!" I exclaimed. I was wearing my super bow themed outfit.

"You don't need to dress up, you are already beautiful." He casually replied.

 I blushed as we entered restaurant and was greeted by a waiter.

"Reservation?" The waiter asked.

"Malik." Zayn replied. He walked us to a nice table for two and handed us the menus. Zayn, being the gentleman he is, slid the chair out for me to sit. Another waiter came and asked us for our order. I signaled Zayn to order for me.

"We'll have two plates of chicken alfredo and some red wine." Zayn ordered.

Once we received our food Zayn and I had a great chat while we enjoyed the delicious food. The waiter came up to us again and asked if we were ready for desert.

"Umm can we have the tiramisu crunch cake." Zayn said. He asked if I wanted anything else and I said no. The waiter left leaving Zayn and I at our table.

"Hey I'll be right back from the bathroom okay?" Zayn said. I nodded my head and waited a few minutes.

Zayn's Flashback POV

I walked to the waiter.

"I want to add something to the cake."

"Sure no problem."

*Tahzin's Flashback POV*

Zayn came back and the cake came soon after. The cake was covered, you know what you see in cartoons.

"Don't lift the cover yet" Zayn said and I nodded. Zayn straightened his posture and the waiter and took our empty dinner plates away.

"Ok Tahzin... I know this dinner was unexpected but I really needed to ask you something." Zayn said looking nervous.

"Yeah, you can ask me anything." I smiled.

"Well actually... it's..well umm..." Zayn was stuttering..

"C'mon just let it out already!"

"Look we've been together for 3 years now and I just wanna tell you that I love you so much. I know you're the one... you just are. You're beautiful, caring, loving, stubborn, I mean what can I not love about you!? I want to have a family with you and I want to let everyone know you really are mine... so.. will you marry me?" He said lifting the cover of the cake that said "Will you marry me?" In really pretty letters.

"I....no.." I replied.

"What?" Zayn said already looking broken.

"Are you kidding me of course I'll marry you!!"

"You gave me a heart attack there!" He smiled and pecked my lips.

**

"Tahzin! It's time!" Waliyha exclaimed taking me out of my amazing flashback.

"Oh my gosh!!! Wali I'm freaking out what if something happens!"

"Tahz nothing is going to go wrong because I know you're the one for Zayn!" I sighed.

"Okay Wali wish me luck!"

I started to walk down the aisle, linking arms with my dad. I took deep breathes as I saw him standing there, looking perfect. How did I manage to find such an amazing guy to spend my life with? When i get to Zayn the priest starts saying what all priests say.

"We are gathered here today..." I can't manage to hear the rest of his words when I'm staring at this handsome man in front of me. This is the guy I chose to spend the rest of my life with. He's the guy who chose to spend the rest of his life with me. The feelings were incredible; staring into his eyes as he has a slight smirk plastered on his face - knowing he loves me just as much as I love him is indescribable.

"Do you, Tahzin Khan, take Zayn Malik as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" The smile on my face was huge.

"Do you, Zayn Malik, take Tahzin Khan as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He smiled looking into my eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest smiles knowing the scene he's about to see way too well. Zayn pulls my into the kiss and it feels like we are the only ones, all these people were gone. The world around us had disappeared. The kiss was so gentle and passionate, yet so mesmerizing. Zayn and I slowly pulled away and laced our fingers together.

--

"My baby! I can't believe your already married." Zayn's mom exclaimed pinching his cheeks.

"Mum!" Zayn whined. We were at Zayn's house now and my parents were here. We were getting ready for our flight to Bora Bora.

"You guys have to catch the plane soon, make sure everything is good." My dad said.

Zayn and I walked towards the room to get our luggage. My back suddenly slammed to the wall of Zayn's room.

"We are finally going on this honeymoon and I'm going to make you feel so good." Zayn seductively whispered into my ear.

"Oh my god Zayn." I breathed looking away.

"TAHZIN, ZAYN HURRY UP!" Waliyha yelled.

"C'mon" I said grabbing my luggages, Zayn getting his. And we were off to Bora Bora...

........................................................................

There's epilogue 1 for you guys! External link is Tahzin's date outfit and her wedding dress is on the side. Please vote and comment! It would mean a lot!

Tahz  xx