Chapter 8

Here's Ch 8. Hope you guys enjoy.

·Vote ·Comment ·Comment for Dedication ·Follow Me!

Follow me on instagram! @its.tahz

Kik me! @brintu8

Dedicated to @calyummi for her nice and encouraging comment ^.^

Also Happy Birthday Zaynie Boo! I love you so much you will always be in my heart and you are soo fucking sexy! I can't believe your 21 already!!!!!!!

========================================================

Zayn's POV

I knocked on Mahir's door and Sammy opened the door.

"Hey, What's Up?" He casually asked.

"Well I just came to let you know that Maisha, Tahzin, Harry,and I are going to the mall. Also to ask if you guys want to come." I replied.

"well...I'll come no prob and yeah Mahir will come too hahaha." He laughed.

"Kk when you're done meet us in my room"I informed.

"And Tahzin's" Sammy smirked.

I rolled my eyes and left. I walked into my..and Tahzin's hotel room. She was sitting on the bed doing her phone looking all cute! Wait no..uhh.. nevermind.

"Hey." I said sitting next to her.

"What did they say, are they coming?" She mummbled.

"Let's see, this is a trip for ALL of us, where we hang out together,so yeah they are going." I smirked,knowing it would bother her.

"I asked you for a fucking one word answer and you give me a small lecture, there is obviously something wrong with you." she says finally putting her phone down and looking at me.

"You know I was doing that to bother you." I said.

"Uggh whatever." she said dropping her head to my lap. I smiled inside, she is so adorable... not to mention hot. Well I won't deny it anymore... I like her.. but more then it was yesterday...

"My head hurtssss." She whined.

"Just this morning you were the one finding medicen and being energetic. Hahahahaha" I started to laugh.

"Its not even funny oh my gosh!" She exclaimed.. oh even that's adorable.. I'm dying!

"You're dying?" she asked.

"huh uh oh um I said that out loud didn't I?" I frowned.

"mhm" Tahz mummbled.

"OPEN THE DOOOR!" someone shouted, knocking really loudly from outside...probably one of the guys.

"Okay calm down you fucking freaks!" Tahzin said opening the door.

"We are ready so lets get rolling!" Sammy smiled.

"Oh god" Tahz sighed.

*At the mall*

~Tahzin's POV~

"Soo where should we go first?" Zayn said.

"Well.. i see Forever 21 down there along with Victoria's Secret and some other stuff so lets go there." I told them all.

"Well Harry and I have some other plans to do while shopping" Maisha mummbled.

"And Sammy told me he had some manly stuff he wanted to buy... with me because I'm older and i understand." Mahir finished.

"Fuck you people I thought we were gonna shop together, and what about Zayn and I?" I asked frustrated.

"Well guess you have to go with him.." Mahir stated then looked down and smirked.

That bastard is worst then Zayn! I knew he was in charge of this!

"Well guess we better get going!" Mahir said him and the rest of the guys (and Maisha) leaving me and Zayn standing there like idiots.

"Well how about we shop then?" Zayn said with an adorable smile. HOW CAN YOU RESIST THAT SMILE!!!!???!?!?

"Yeah lets go." I replied.

_____________________________________________________________

Heyyy sorry for the late update and short chapter... as usual cuz i suck i know.

Anyways how are you guys liking the story??? I Need feedback!! And again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zayn!!!

Tahz xx