Chapter 5

Here is Chapter 5! I hope you enjoy!! VOTE AND COMMENT!

Follow me on instagram! @its.tahz

Kik me! @brintu8

Follow me on wattpad too...

Dedicated to @CallMeWibs for her lovely and encouraging comment!

"="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="="

Tahzin's POV

I woke up to see myself in Zayn's arms. What THE HELL! But then i remember i let him sleep on my bed last night. Oh well...

I get out of Zayn's grip... felling very lonely for a change.... strange?

I go to the bathroom taking a quick shower, brusing my teeth, peeing... Yeah you get the point.

I walked out of the bathroom in my towel hoping Zayn wouldn't wake up. As i walked to my suitcase i saw a journal sticking out of Zayn's bag, like it would fall. I quickly grabbed it and it was titled 'My Songs'. I decided not to be nosy and put it in so it wouldn't fall.

I grabbed an outfit and knowing me, I might go to the beach, so i wore my swimsuit underneath.On top i wear a cute top coral pink with hearts, pink shorts, matching sandals, a bangel, and i cute heart necklace.

I hear Zayn yawn and start doing my make up. My simple eyeliner, lipgloss, and eyeshadow.

I tie my hair in a messy but cute bun with a bow.

"goodmorning sunshine" i hear Zayn say.

"goodmorning" i say back.

"You look beautiful you know" he said.

"Uhhh thanks" i say awkwardly.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Out..."i muttered.

"Uhhh" he mumbled getting outta bed and heading twords the bathroom.

Well that was akward.

I left the hotel room and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I go to the breakfast area , grabbing a plate and getting breakfast. I got some waffles with syrup, turkey sausages, and some orange juice. I went and sat in a free table and started eating.

When i was half way done someone said "Hello There Sexy".

I turn around and see a strange man with a smirk on his face.

"Umm" i say akwardly.

"You looked pretty lonely so.." he trailed off with the same smirk on his face.

"I'm not lonely I'm with...uhhhh--" i was cut off by Zayn.

"Me" Zayn said.

The strange man turned around looking at Zayn.

"Do you know him?" The man asked.

"Yup i do." I said happy to see Zayn for once.

"Ok....." he said sounding confused, but walking away.

I ran to Zayn and gave him a big hug, strange to know but i act as if i dont hate him.

"Thank you so much" i mumbled into his chest.

"You know that was nothing, right?" He asked.

"Umm yeah, but who knows what he would've done" i said releasing my grip.

Zayn got some breakfast and we both finished up.

"Sooo where are you SPECIFICLY going?" He asked.