Chapter 7

Hey! Here's Chapter 7 for you lovely people who read, enjoy, vote, and comment my story!!!

Follow me on instagram! @its.tahz

Kik me! @brintu8

Follow me on wattpad too...

Dedicated to @nicareyes102202 because she's one of my bestest friends!! I love her so dearly! Shes always there for me! Thanks Nica, love ya!

Enjoy!!!

......................................................................................................................

Tahzin's Pov

I woke up with this huge headache. Then i remember last night's events of the club; but i didn't drink that much... oh well things have its reasons.

Zayn was lying next to me... looking... cute.. Oh My Gosh..there has got to be something wrong with me! I looked at the clock 9:47 am.. uggh great. I walked to the bathroom and changed out of my dress into my grey shirt with an American flag, some shorts, my music note necklace, small earrings, a blue bracelet, and grey converse. I did some quick makeup with eyeline, eyeshadow, mascara, and some lipgloss. (Outfit in external link) I grabbed my phone and heard some groaning. I looked in the room and saw that Zayn was waking up.

"Headache?" i asked.

"Yeah." he whined.

"Yeah I'm going to go see if Mahir has any painkillers, you freshen up because you're still in last night's clothes." I mentioned.

"Ok" He answered.

I walked up to Mahir's hotel and knocked. He opened the door with his funny sleepy face.

"Sorry for waking you up, but do you have any painkillers by any chance?" I asked.

"Uhh there might be some in the bag over there by the couch." He stated.

"ok." i said walking up to the bag. I opened the first pocket and found a bunch of medicen.

"what's up with all this medicen?" I asked.

"Hey you can never be too prepared for emergencies!" Mahir exclaimed.

"Hahah ok." i said grabbing the tablets. "I'm going to take this to my room to give some to Zayn, ok?" I said.

"Ok, but what is up with you two?" Mahir asked smirking.

"What do you mean?" i asked, honestly really confused.

"Well you two have been hanging out a lot lately.. soo i was thinking maybe you guys had something going on ...." He explained.

"You asshole, you really think I had something going on with that bastard.. well you are sooooo wrong. Plus i SHARE A ROOM WITH HIM! What do you think?!?" I exclaimed. But now that i think about it.... I mean he is pretty cute..wait no.. well yeah.. UGGH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

"WOAH why are you reacting like that, chillax!" Mahir exclaimed.

"UGGGH!" I rolled my eyes and left.

I walked back to my (and Zayn's) hotel room and saw Zayn freshened up and on his phone.

"Hey I got some painkillers." I stated.

"Yes! How can you be able to move so much wihtout painkillers right now?!?!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Well I was trying to not think about it and kind of just live with it.. but now that we have the painkillers, forget it!" I exclaimed grabbing my water bottle. I took the medicen and sat of the bed.

"So what are we gonna do today!" I yelped.

"I have no idea.." he sighed.

"Wanna go wake up Maisha?" I asked.

"But we don't have their key..." Zayn reminded.

"Well.. we can just bang on the door really hard!" I laughed.

"Or we can ask for a key at the lobby?" Zayn smrked.

"Oh i knew that but i don't want to embarrass ourselves like that." I said.

"How about we forget the part where we wake Maisha up and do something better?" Zayn suggested.

"Hahahaha you are sooo right hahah! What would we do?" i laughed.

"Well.. why don't we ask the rest and see if they wanna go somewhere?" Zayn stated.

"Yeah, i guess. Let's go ask Maisha by knocking on the door." I said heading out the door.

---

"Uhh- oh Har-yea-ry"

"Uhh what do you think they are doing?" I whispered Zayn, though i already had guessed.

"Making out very intensely or having some good sex" he laughed quietly.

Aww his laugh is so adorable!!!! Wait no... i didn't say that.

"Let's knock." I stated.

"Actually let's see if out hotel card works on their door" Zayn smirked.

"Uh... you sur-" he cut me off.

"We'll close our eyes" he said using the card. The light turns green and Zayn opens the door.

"Guys!" Zayn yells.

"Oh .. OH MY GOD GUYS HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN!!!" Maisha yells.

"First tell us if we can open our eyes" i mumbled.

"Yes! But how did you guys get in!?!?!" Maisha panicked.

We opened our eyes and thankfully they were dressed. We couldn't tell them why... thats our secret...

"We-" i cut Zayn off.

"We asked for one in the lobby." I smirked.

Zayn looked at me and i eyed him that I'd tell him later.

"Freaks" Harry mumbled.

"I heard that!" Zayn and I said in unison.

"Forget it why did you guys come?!" Maisha yelled.

"CALM DOWN 1. We know we interrupted something. 2. We wanted to ask you what you wanted to do today." Zayn said.

"Umm ok.. do you wanna go to the mall?" Maisha asked.

"Oh yeah! You guys get ready... so don't make out. Zayn will tell Mahir and Sammy. Just meet us at the...." i didnt finish because i was thinking.

"Just knock on our door" Zayn smirked at me.

"Ok! Now leave!" Maisha said.

"Okay okay!" Zayn and i left the room, heading to ours. Zayn stopped at Sammy's door.

^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^·^^·^·^···^·^·^·^·^·^

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!!! I was so busy with everything so i just wrote this entire chapter. Thank you to all who have voted and commented. PLEASE vote and comment this story. I feel like it sucks! I GOT 1D TICKETS FOR THE WWA TOUR!!!! September 13 aka Niall's bday. Are you guys going to a concert?

Question: Do you guys look at the outfits in the external link.. do you like them?

Tahz. xxx