Chapter 10

Hey! Vas Happenin'?? How are you guys! It seems that you dont even read this story! Thanks to those who do!

Follow me on instagram! @its.tahz

Kik me! @brintu8

Follow me on wattpad too...

Please vote and comment!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Zayn's POV

So after Tahz and I found the guys we decided it was time to go back to the hotel... because it seriously was. I'm actually really excited for tonight. I really like Tahz and seems like she doesn't hate me like she did when we met... which is a really good sign. But I can't stop thinking.... could i ask her to be my girlfriend? Should I? OR would it be too soon? Can i even make a move on her or....Uggh this is so frustrating! I just really want us to be together... I'm really falling hard. I know it's stupid I pretty much am repeating the same things, but I seriously can't get it out of my head. I'm just so glad she said yes to going out, since it's an improvement. So what could we do tonight.....

Tahzin's POV

So after we came back to the hotel Zayn sat on the bed zoning out as I did the same. Where could he take me tonight? I'm really excited, it's like something that just can't get out of my head. I think I'm falling for him. But I find that super strange. It's like I hated him just a couple days ago, is it even possible to like someone you hated not too long ago? I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as my phone rings. Mom.

"Hey Mom!" I said happily into the phone.

"Hey hon, are you and your cousins having fun? And what about the other guys, i heard they were cute!" Mom said and i could hear the smirk in her voice.

"MOM! We are doing fine, having a great time actually. Just never say anything about guys like that, ever again!" I stated.

"OK honey, have fun. See you soon, everybody misses you guys. Just needed to hear your voice." She laughed. Oh god, what is wrong with my family. I look into my phone, it's 6:15pm

"Hey Zayn! What time are we going? I asked.

"Around 7:00." He stated.

"Shit! I need to go dress! Casual, right?" I looked at Zayn's perfect face...oh god what is wrong with me.

"Yeah." He smiled.

**

So what could i wear... casual..... ugggh everything is crap!

I decided to go with my mickey mouse top and black skinny jeans. As accessories I put on my thread braclet with a heart, my red heart earrings, a necklace that said 'love', and my black uggs. I left my hair straight and grabbed my black purse. I put mascara and my pink baby lips. I was ready.. I hope. [Outfit in external link]

I went out to the room and saw Zayn standing there looking hot as fuck, i mean when does he not?

"Ready?" he asked me.

"Yup!" I said happily.

We walked down to the lobby, out to the parking lot. He unlocked a random car, which was a black Bentley and led me in.

"Where did you get this car, and is it even yours?" I asked him.

"I had it transported and yes it is mine!" He answered starting the car.

"Okay just making sure I'm not riding a stolen car. I really don't want to get arrested this trip." I laughed.

"Hey even if this car was stolen, it wouldn't be that bad... we would just be completely