Chapter 11

Here's Chapter 11! Updating for my 12th birthday! Well... in a few hours ^.^

Follow me on instagram! @its.tahz

Kik me! @brintu8

Follow me on wattpad too...

Dedicated to @ollarsaba because she left an amazing comment that made my day! Follow her, she follows back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tahzin's POV

The weeks have passed and now its time to go back home. Zayn and I have been getting closer and closer. Harry and Maisha started dating and their relationship is strange but good.

Sammy and Mahir are just you know... normal.

"Tahzin get your bags and meet us at the bus!" Mahir yelled.

"I'm not going to meet you there, I'm coming down with you dummy." I teased.

We loaded all our things into the bus and now we are all set up. The guy began driving as we sat down.

"So what are we gonna do this long trip back?" Sammy asked.

"How about.... uhh....I have no clue!" Maisha smacked her fist against the table.

"Oh calm down! There are some board games right there." I said pointing to the clear box on the side.

~later at night~

"Ready for bed guys?" Mahir asked.

"I'm tired as fuck!" Harry yawned as we nodded and hummed a 'mhmm'.

We headed off to our bunks. Harry and Maisha had the first bunk. Sammy and Mahir had the second. Zayn and I had the third. I had the top. Figured that Zayn and I have become like 'besties' we shall share bunks. I lied down and just thought of all the things that happend during this trip. I found myself unable to fall asleep.

"Zayn?" I asked hoping he was still awake.

"Hmm" he hummed back.

"I can't sleep, will you sing me something?" I asked.

"I don't think so... my voice might kill your ears.." Zayn spoke quietly.

"I doubt it, c'mon! Please!?!" I begged.

"Fine what do you want me to sing?" Zayn finally gave in.

"Anything, maybe something you wrote?" I said remembering the journal i once saw of Zayn's that was titled 'My Songs'. (A/N : I added it to Chapter 5. So if you don't recall, it's there now.)

"Wait what!? Who told you I write songs?" Zayn exclaimed.

"No one, i saw the journal, but didn't read through it." I explained.

[Zayn's POV]

"Ok. I'll sing. Try to sleep." I told her softly. I decided to sing 'Through the Dark'.

"You tell me that you're sad and lost your way

You tell me that your tears are here to stay

But I know you're only hiding

And I just wanna see you

You tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain

And I can see your head is held in shame,

But I just wanna see you smile again

See you smile again

But don't burn out