Chapter 12

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the gozzilionth time for super late updates. But that's just me... I'm a lazy bum.

Follow me on instagram! @its.tahz

Kik me! @brintu8

Follow me on wattpad too...

And please don't forget to vote....it only takes a second!! And I know commenting doesn't take hours... ^.^

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tahzin's POV

I was gonna meet Zayn for coffee in an hour. I still can't get it out of my head that we KISSED! I mean i should've seen it coming sooner or later but I don't know... he even kissed back......UGGH! WHY AM I FREAKING OUT!?

I grabbed my outfit and quickly got ready. I decided to wear my batman shirt since I did batman nails last night with my sister. I wore my black skinny jeans and black converse with gold on it. I just put some mascara and small flower earrings. I let my hair down in its natural waves. [Check out the external link for her outfit!] I checked my phone and it was already 5pm; time to leave. Crap!

"MOM I'M GOING TO STARBUCKS WITH ZAYN, I MIGHT BE BACK LATE" I yelled as I grabbed my small purse and walked out the door. Okay. Breathe Tahzin. I can do this.

As I entered the sweet coffee shop the familiar and fantastic smell greeted my nose. I looked around and saw Zayn sitting at a table in the corner of the shop. As we made eye contact his face lightened up and smiled his amazing smile. I walked over to the table and sat on the empty chair.

"Hey." I said casually but smiling.

"Hey, I'm so glad you made it. What do you want to drink?" He asked. Things were feeling different than when we were on the trip...a good different. It was more like ... i really can't explain it... but you probably know what I mean.

"Umm a small cappuccino will do." I say and he goes to order. I can't tell if this is a date... but it's nice. Zayn walks over with my drink and I thank him.

"We are twins now aren't we..?" He smirks and I look at him confused. He points to his batman shirt and I look down to see my batman themed outfit. We laugh and chat for a while. Then after we finish our drinks, we exit the shop.

"Selfie!" I say to Zayn.

"What?" He looks at me weirdly.

"Well since we are twinning I'll take a selfie of us!" I say taking out my iphone. I flip the camera and take a couple selfies of us doing different faces. He tells me to send them to him, so thats what I do.

After coffe Zayn and I went a couple places and did a couple weird things... but it was really fun. It felt like I could be myself and not worry about him judging me. Every once in a while I would feel his gaze on me but I shrugged it off every time.

"Hey what do you want to do now?" He asks me.

"I don't know... anything is good." I smile.

"Want to go to the park? It's just a block away." He says.

"Sounds perfect!" I say and we continue walking forward.

When we got to the park it was already kind of late. It was 8:00pm. Not really late but whatever. Zayn and I sat on a bench and I put my purse down. We were across from the little play area that my dad always brought me too when I was little.

"You know... my dad always brought me here when I was younger." I said. I don't know why I just said that but I felt comfortable enough with Zayn. I didn't prefer talking about it because he's dead, but part of me said Zayn should know.

"Really? That's nice. I haven't seen your dad, where is he?" Zayn asked.

I teared up. I didn't know what else to do.

"H - He's dead." I gulped.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry." He said and hugged me. His arms were so comforting and I didn't want to let go.

"He died when I was around 10 in a car crash... I decided I should stay strong so I stayed away from the subject, but when it's necessary I end up crying." I cried into his shoulder. He just stayed quiet, and I'm glad he did because I needed a moment..

"I'm sorry I ruined the night." I sniffled.

"Hey you didn't ruined the night... I had an amazing time. And you know what made it best?" He said looking deep into my eyes.

"What?"

"You."

And that's all it took for my tears to go away and my face to turn as red as a tomato. I didn't want to look like a fool now so I said the first thing that came to mind.

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" I said poking him and running to the playground.

"Hey!" He exclaimed and started running after me. I gotta admit, I'm a pretty fast runner, but so was Zayn. He kept chasing me for a few minutes and finally caught me... well more like fell on top of me. He was right on top of me and it all felt like a movie. He looked straight into my eyes and we stayed in that position for a couple long seconds.

"You know, you're really beautiful." He said sweetly but still had a smirk on his face. I blushed but didn't look away. He slowly leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. It was a really sweet kiss. I felt the strange fireworks all over again. It was like the world around us disappeared. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission which I surprisingly granted. Our tounges danced for dominance. We slowly pulled apart, both smiling.

"That was..."

"Amazing" He finished my sentence. He got off me and lied beside me as we faces the stars.

"Tahzin?"

"Hmm"

He sat up and so did I.

"Ok, I know this might be soon but I can't control how I feel so.... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes with so much hope.

"Yes Zayn... I will be your girlfriend."

And that was the start of our new beginning... :)

===============================================

So I guess that's the end of my short story! I will probably be posting and epilogue soon.. but knowing me soon will probably late. I just hope you guys read this short story and enjoyed. I didn't find many people with the interest for this book so I decided to make it short.

And just so you guys know.. i love you all so much and thanks for reading (voting and commenting I hope)!

~Tahz xx