Chapter 3

Kaylin's P.O.V

"That movie was wicked!" Tony exclaimed as we walked out of the theatre and down the sidewalk. I shrugged and nodded. It wasn't a movie I'd particularly watch. I'm not really into big action movies. "I'm really glad you came." He shyly smiled.

"Yeah, it was fun!" I tried to sound cheery. The whole time, he would try to put his arm around me. I'd remind him that we are just friends, but, he would ignore it. His hand suddenly grabbed a hold of mine. "Tony," I warned, trying to pry his hand off of mine.

"Might I remind you, I think of you as a friend. Nothing more, nothing less." I said, slowly. He rolled his eyes, obviously looking pissed at my words.

"You know what, Kaylin," He stopped and turned to face me before continuing," I like you. I try to make this easy on you. But, you are so damn stubborn that it makes me mad." He stepped closer to me, causing me to step back.

"Stop, Tony," I demanded as soon as my back hit the brick wall. He smirked and placed his hand on my thigh.

"I ain't stopping until I get what I deserve from you, Kaylin." He rested his forehead against mine and laughed before continuing to rub my thigh.

"Please, don't." I clenched my eyes shut as he started to kiss my neck. A tear slid down my cheek as he continued. "Get off of me!" I yelled, trying to push him. It was no use; it was as if he were a cement block.

"You heard the girl. Get off her." A different voice growled. I looked up and noticed it was the new kid. Tony stopped and turned around.

"What are you gonna do about it, freak?" Tony teased. It was as if something snapped inside of the boy. He pushed Tony to the ground and didn't hesitate to get on top before continuously punching my ex best friend in the face. I stood there, shocked as I watched him beat up Tony.

"You stay away from her, and so help me god, if you ever call me a freak again, I'll fucking end you." The boy threatened Tony before standing up and turning to me. He suddenly walked away from the scene he had just caused. I was too shocked to even stop him from walking away. I wanted to talk to him. But, I could barely speak.

I quickly walked away from an unconscious Tony. I was terrified that I had almost been raped. I needed to talk to the boy who saved me. I was focused on getting home safely. but, I made a vow that I would get him to talk to me on Monday.