Chapter 15

Kaylin's P.O.V

"Really?"

"Yeah, I got held back. So I'm an 18 year old Junior," He smiled at me as we walked down the hallway.

"So, you're a year older than me," I told him.

"I am, aren't I," He laughed. We
walked in silence as I had finally noticed people staring at us.

"People are staring," I mumbled uncomfortably. I felt him intertwine our hands, glancing over at me.

"I'm use to it, already," He shrugged. "But, don't worry, you'll get used to it sooner or later." I don't know why, but that made me smile. As we were walking past a group of popular girls, I heard one of them mumble, "Slut."

I ignored it, unlike Harry. His grip tightened as we walked away from them.

"Why are there so many bitches in this school?" He grumbled, shaking his head with a glare.

"It's ok, Harry." I shrugged and caressed his hand with my thumb. He tensed up and I stopped, thinking I somehow made it worse. "If I don't care what those popular whores think about me, then you shouldn't."

"It's kind of hard not to," He whispered, thinking I wouldn't hear, but I did. We stayed silent as we approached my class.

"I'll see you at lunch," I smiled at him. He shot me a small smile before giving me a short kiss on the lips. Taken by surprise, I blushed and watched him walk away. I stepped inside the classroom and took a seat in the back. Everybody soon piled in and sat in their seats, waiting for the teacher to begin class.

•••

"I want go home," I whined as we set our trays on the table. I sat down next to Harry and picked up 2 fries.

"You and me both," He replied, staring at his phone.

"Kaylin!" I heard someone call my name. I looked up and noticed my sister waving to me.

"Great," I mumbled as she walked over to us.

"Do you know her?" Harry whispered to me. I was surprised he didn't recognize her since he had to have seen her when he came over for dinner that one horrible night.

"She's my sister," I answered just as she walked up to me.

"I haven't seen you around at all lately!" She fake pouted.

"I know," I tried to act surprised.

"Who's your little friend?" She got right to the point, looking straight at Harry.

"I'm Harry," He nodded at her.

"I'm Destiny." She flipped her hair and smiled at him. It was silent as I watched Harry shrug.

"Cool . . ." He mumbled, looking back down at his phone, not even interested in my sister. I looked over at her as she struggled to suppress a frustrated sigh.

"What's the main reason you're over here?" I asked her. She glanced at me and faked another smile. I could obviously tell she was trying to think of an answer quickly.

"I just wanted to see how my sis is doing!" She giggled.

"I'm perfectly fine," now that I have Harry. "You can go back to your popular table before you ruin your huge reputation." I pointed to her table full of popular boys and girls.

"Oh my god! I totally forgot!" She turned around and quickly walked away in her high heels. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. Turning to look at Harry, he was already staring at me.

"What?" I quietly asked, picking up a couple more fries before eating them.

"I don't see the resemblance. She . . . Freaks me out." He spoke with a serious face. I laughed and raised both eyebrows.

"Wow, never heard someone say that about my sister before. It's always, she's pretty! I envy her so much! I wanna be just like her!" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't see what's so cool about her. She tries so hard, just like every girl in this school; except you, that is."

I shrugged, "She's popular. I'm not."

"There's nothing wrong with not being popular. People hate me everyday and I honestly don't give a shit anymore."

"I don't hate you," I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"I know that," He chuckled, grabbing my hand as he stood up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, following him out of the cafeteria doors. "Harry, we didn't throw our food away," I reminded him. He suddenly took a turn and opened a door, pulling me inside a small, dark room. He closed the door and turned the light on. I looked around and come to realize we were in a janitors closet.

I looked up just as I felt a pair of lips smash against mine. I responded by kissing back as he cupped my face in his hands. His tongue slid into my mouth while I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hands through his hair.

"We'll get caught," I breathed out before his lips attached onto mine again.

"They can go fuck themselves for all I care." He pulled away and smirked as his lips trailed from my jaw down to my neck. He began to suck and nip at my neck, causing me to pull his hair as I bit my lip to keep quiet. Harry let out a moan just before we heard the door open. I gasped as Harry pulled away and looked over at the teacher standing in the doorway.

"Principles office. Now." She demanded. I looked over at Harry who was simply smirking. I shook my head as we followed after the lady.

•••

"My dad will freak once I get home!" I told him as we sat in detention.

"Oh, c'mon, Kaylin! I just wanted a kiss."

"A kiss that turned into a make out session." I mumbled, looking down at my hands.

"You never said you didn't like it," He smirked at me. I ignored it and look up, staring out of the window in the room. Honestly, kissing Harry is amazing and I would do it all day; but, that sounds creepy so I'll remind myself to never say that out loud. It was silent at first until he spoke up again, "I think we should do it, again." He sent me a cheeky smile.

___________________________

This was probably the worst chapter I have ever written but, oh my gammit I am so tired.

But, yeah :) I have an Instagram account, @Dedicated_To_Niall you can check it out and maybe even follow if you are having the best day everrrr !!

I'm gonna fudgin ball my eyes out. I got all the way up to #29 in the fan fiction category. You guys are like... Food. Why are you like food? Because I love food... So there for I love you... Or I could've just gotten straight to the point but, ya know.... Food....